Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710008 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1230 on: December 22, 2006, 09:55:43 PM »
I forgot to post this before, but I have ANGST due to me suddenly catching a headcold. My nose is running like crazy and my head feels like it'll explode on the inside.

« Reply #1231 on: December 22, 2006, 10:03:52 PM »
You sound like you need some peppermint and green tea with lemon and honey, plenty of rest, and a soup.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1232 on: December 22, 2006, 10:09:38 PM »
My quest for the Wii has disturbed me almost to the point of insanity. There, I am insane now.

Welcome, brother. :)

Seriously, though, don't worry about getting things late. I am usually one to get things late too (except for the Wii, but I was lucky [or something] to be working at Walmart when they got a shipment in)

Also, don't worry about looking nerdy while buying videogames. If you worry less about what you look like, and more about.. something else, then you'll be ok.

Annnd, don't worry about beating SMB years later. It wasn't until pretty recently that I could finish it either. I've been playing it since about 1989 (I was 5 or 6), and didn't beat it until 2000. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1233 on: December 22, 2006, 11:54:33 PM »
I got the Wii on Sunday.........but I can't play it 'till Christmas day. Yeah, so it's only a few days. But the wait is killing me!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Harpie

• Banned
« Reply #1234 on: December 23, 2006, 06:51:41 PM »
This Website! And PaperLuigi! He Talks too much! And Pt Peach! I mean .... who does she think she is getting off calling Peach a Planet! I mean really? Oh and the Guy Vigmaker? Vdgamchrt? what [edit] is A Vigamachine? I mean... really? And Deezer.. Ohohohohho! He is a Pothead look at his facial Hair... He Looks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo! I Mean...  Really?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 10:55:51 AM by Sapphira »
I mean... Really

« Reply #1235 on: December 23, 2006, 07:01:52 PM »
Dude, leave this website if you've so much angst about it.

Why are you complaining about other members talking to much? At least he post messages that have meanings.

Get some reference to his name before you try to screw with it.

PT= Princess Toadstool

Deezer looks cool, dude.

If you only knew, Harpie, if you only knew...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1236 on: December 23, 2006, 07:12:32 PM »
I have angst 'cause Harpie isn't banned yet. Why, God, why isn't Harpie banned yet?
Edit: Hip hip hooray, spread the holiday cheer like Christmas butter.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:14:49 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1237 on: December 23, 2006, 07:15:39 PM »
We have dreamed of it and we have angst because of it.

I've a lamb tongue in the kitchen just waiting...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1238 on: December 23, 2006, 11:17:01 PM »
Mann, I leave for a couple of hours and I miss all the fun!! Speshaly the rampage of a maniac!! *groans*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1239 on: December 24, 2006, 01:41:24 AM »
Tell me about it, Sushieboy.  Of course, I can't complain, I was around for a whole YEAR of TWO maniacs roaming the forums.  I think that Harpie guy was just some drunkard who got drunk(duh) and decided to spam the site, this one for whatever reason.  That, or maybe he was a blast from the bad end of our past.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1240 on: December 24, 2006, 02:29:29 AM »
<Ebedeezer_Scrooge> Harpie was Mr. Koopa btw
<BirdolphTheRedNosedPerson> O_O

Edit: And, shooting the dead horse won't do anything except make loud noises that rile everyone up and bother people who are trying to sleep...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1241 on: December 24, 2006, 02:47:28 AM »
Must I ask again? Who is Mr. Koopa?

« Reply #1242 on: December 24, 2006, 02:58:59 AM »
Who is Mr. Koopa?

« Reply #1243 on: December 24, 2006, 04:15:37 AM »
Must I ask again?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1244 on: December 24, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
I remember there being a Mr. Koopa around these parts, but I don't remember him being that n00bish.

Print