Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers 2  (Read 12555 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2001, 10:15:13 AM »
Wait a minute!  What do you mean Sheik is Zelda, Biggest Boo?  Sheik is supposed to be a boy, right?  And Zelda is a girl, isn't she?  Please give me the most detailed explanations, O.K?

Only someone will remain as the true Nintendo mascot.  That someone is Mario.  Go, Mario, Go!
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2001, 10:58:17 AM »
Did you play Zelda: Ocarina of Time?  I guess not....

If you did, you'd know it's pretty obvious that before Link enters the final castle, Sheif unmasks "himself" to reveal the lovely face of Princess Zelda.  After Link went into suspended animation, Zelda was taken away by Impa, who taught her the secrets of the Sheikah people.  Zelda, as "Sheik" was Hyrule's heroic force in Link's absence.  
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2001, 01:38:43 PM »
Now explain me the following:  How did Zelda turn form girl to boy?  Is she trans***ual?  Things are turning worse since Ranma 1/2.

Only someone will remain as the true Nintendo mascot.  That someone is Mario.  Go, Mario, Go!

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2001, 01:39:50 PM »
Now explain me the following:  How did Zelda turn form girl to boy?  Is she trans***ual?  Things are turning worse since Ranma 1/2.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2001, 02:19:52 PM »
Hey!  How come Zelda changed from boy to girl?  Is she trans***ual?  Things are getting worse since Ranma 1/2.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2001, 02:57:20 PM »
I thought Zelda was always a girl.

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2001, 05:34:05 PM »
Oh man, you just haven't played Zelda, have you?

Zelda is Shiek. Zelda is a girl, always has and always will be. Shiek is just her disguise to help Link on his quest (and for that matter, maybe to escape Gannondorf). Shiek does look like a boy, but it's just Zelda in disguise. If it looked obvious that Shiek was a female, then that would ruin the whole story, wouldn't it?

By the way, maybe you can explain this. Somewhere in the game, one of those Shiekah stones says that Zelda thinks of herself as a tomboy. Tomboy means a girl of BOYISH BEHAVIOR. This explains the Shiekah disguise!

If you want a scary thought, though, try imagining Bowser as a tomgirl. That would never happen, but it would be scary, wouldn't it? Especially if Mario found out.

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2001, 09:40:24 PM »
Man!  I gotta buy that game!

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2001, 10:28:19 PM »
If Fran Mirabella and Matt Cassamina can be official IGN guys, then anybody could be part of IGN!

Of course, we can't. Fran would probably try to use his Oldsmobile against us, use jumper cables to start it, and then go at 5mph for a few seconds before running out of gas and having to walk to Texaco.

If there was any way we could have been at the E3 show, we should have gone for it. I can't wait another half a year for GameCube! I want it NOW!! Besides, somebody has to teach Bowser a lesson.

Here's just a few battles that will be available with the new characters:
Bowser vs. Mario (finally!)
DK vs. Bowser
Link vs. Shiek
Peach, Samus, and Shiek in a Free-For-All
Mario vs. Peach (cool!)
Mario vs. Link vs. Peach vs. Shiek (the ultimate showdown)
C. Falcon vs. Bowser (I don't know why)
Ice Climber vs. Pit (if he makes it into the game)
Pit vs. Mario (that would be great!)
and much more...

When you get your hands on SSBM, who will you play as first? I'd probably choose Link or Yoshi, but Bowser will definitely be one of the first character I'll try. Then Shiek. Then Ice Climber.

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2001, 08:03:40 AM »
I think my question isn't answered yet.  If Sheik is Zelda, How come Sheik has a manly shape (and different colored eyes), compared to Zelda, who is 100% womanly?

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2001, 04:14:33 PM »
There is evidence that Nintendo is talking with SEGA about putting Sonic into the game. Hopefully if they do they will put in more SEGA characters. With any luck, Alex Kidd will finally return!

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2001, 05:10:20 PM »
Jeez, dude... This is NOT that difficult.  Sheik is a disguise!  Maybe Zelda had the suit fitted to make her look more manly.  Maybe she wears contacts.  Maybe she uses some type of magic spell.  It's really not that great of a stretch.

Also, the rumors of Sega's involvement in the new Smash Bros. are merely that: rumors.  At this point, anyone who says that for sure have confirmation of Sonic in the new game is lying.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

Print