Print

Author Topic: COLLABORATIVE FAN FICTION!  (Read 2669 times)

« on: May 13, 2001, 01:02:30 PM »
Well, after letting my fan fiction site sit around for a year, I decided to update it and post three new stories. (the addy is http://www.angelfire.com/games2/peachpalace/fanfic.html), but I need some more stories. I thought it would be cool if I had some stories that a couple of people wrote together, almost like roleplaying games, except with a little more structure. Anybody want to help? I'll post the finished story (ies) on my site. Also, if anyone wants to send any fanfics they wrote by themselves, my e-mail is fanficscribe@yahoo.com

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2001, 03:48:56 PM »
give it a rest

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2001, 08:16:32 PM »
If you don't like my posts, then don't read them.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2001, 04:25:29 AM »
sorry about that I was in bad mood when I wrote that post, sorry :(

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2001, 05:44:45 PM »
Its cool, don't worry about it. I didn't think anyone was going to be that interested anyway.

Print