Print

Author Topic: Wario, Waluigi.... Warupeach?  (Read 8480 times)

« on: May 16, 2001, 09:53:26 PM »
I for one would like to see the evil Peach... My idea is a black haired Peach in a skanky red dress with a short skirt.  Not so much ugly like the Wario Bros. though... No elf ears, either.

Her name?  Hmm... Princess Tomato?  Princess Garlic?  Here's my friend's sugestion regarding her name: Peach's name in Japan can be written as "Piichi."  Now, since the "M" in Mario is flipped in "Wario," why not flip the "p" in "Piichi"?  And since a lower case "p" is a "b" upside-down, shall we introduce Princess Biichi?  Get it?
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2001, 10:17:36 PM »
Hee hee...cleaver.  >:)  Do you have an origin for her?
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2001, 10:21:49 PM »
If you said Princess Biichi, then why did you mention Warupeach?

btw, what would other evil clones look like? Maybe we'll be introduced to Waisy, Wirdo, Wowser (Wowsers! Like in Inspector Gadget), or even Why Guy!!!

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2001, 04:23:42 AM »
can't forget Woshi

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2001, 05:22:41 AM »
...or how about Woad.

Now I'm gonna make a monkey out of you.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2001, 06:33:10 AM »
also dont forget Baisy

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2001, 08:53:00 AM »
Or even Mart! (you know, Wart's clone from SMB2)

You didn't say wot wot.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2001, 10:14:37 AM »
You're missing the point.

Wario's name is just Mario with the"M" flipped. All you do is flip the first letter in each name.

Here's how the evil clones names should be -

Mario - Wario ("M" is flipped)
Luigi - ruigi ("L" is flipped)
Peach - beach ("P" is flipped)
Toad - Load ("T" is flipped)
Yoshi - ????
Bowser - ???

See what I mean?

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2001, 02:29:31 PM »
Thanks Maniac.  Someone got the point!

Anyway, I just wanted to say it before someone else does...  I know that Wario actually comes from the Japanese for bad, "warui," and that is the true meaning, the flipped "M" only being incidental.  It does not work for Waluigi, because his name does not start with an inverted "L" (although his hat does have one).  Nonetheless, Waluigi is an anagram for the word "igiwalui," which can mean "bad person."

What's remarkable about Princess Biichi is that her name continues the trend on BOTH levels.  The letter "p" does become "b" when flipped.  Also, her name still means something.  She's a tad *****y!

Moad, Mart, Woshi, Baisy are all nonsensical in that don't word on any level.... although, I heard that SMRPG's Boshi--the spike collared, sunglasses-wearing evil blue Yoshi--was named Washi in the original Japanese version.  

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2001, 03:10:26 PM »
HAHA! Washi, what a name!

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2001, 03:11:05 PM »
HAHA! Washi, what a name!

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2001, 03:55:29 PM »
yeah but biitchi wouldn;t go well in a kids game you got to remember

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2001, 04:01:29 PM »
In any case, any Peach clone would scare anybody out of their wits. I'm already scared that Peach is confirmed to be in the GameCube Smash Bros. (NOOO!!!)

But Zelda/Shiek would also be there, so finally there can be a fight between plumber to hero, princess to, uh, princess. How about that, extending on the popular Mario vs. Link fight. FINALLY!

And yes, Bowser will be in this new Smash Bros. as well (OH YEAH!)

You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2001, 12:56:38 PM »
Boy, this is off-topic.... but here I go anyway.  It was my topic to begin with, so THERE!

Regarding Zelda and Sheik in the new Smash Brothers, it seems that BOTH are playable.  If you saw the movie at IGN.Com which introduces all the characters, you would not Sheik's presence.  She duels with Link on top of Hyrule Castle and you see this cool pose of the two standing back-to-back.  If you go to Nintendo.Com, however, and see the big picture of all the Smash Bros. characters, you can plainly see Zelda all girlied-up in her princess dress.  I wonder if that means we will be able to pick between Zelda and Sheik...

I guess if Baby Mario and Mario can exist in the same time continuum...

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2001, 05:52:02 PM »
I never saw elda and sheik in the game,i just saw sheik.But o man am I gonna have fun kicking the crap out of peach.

Would you like to buy a star?

Print