Print

Author Topic: Mario families  (Read 3749 times)

« on: July 09, 2007, 09:21:25 AM »
1: What do mario and luigis parents look like and have they made a cameo?

2:Is peach adopted beacaue I have a feeling that her parents weren't toadsworths offspring

3:Who is the mother of the koopa kids?

4:Why are there no other koopas sort of like bowser (maby thats why he's after peach) ?

5: If wario and mario are related than does that mean that somewhere mario has an evil gene?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 09:38:14 AM »
1. Yoshi's Island. Beat the game.
2. What? You can't see the resemblance?
3. Oprah.
4. Bowser was once an ordinary Koopa working at the nuclear power plant, you know the one with the flamingo statues by the road? Yeah. Total workaholic.
5. Play Donkey Kong Jr.

6. Mario has no canon/logic/etc. This fact shattered my dreams and turned me into what you see today.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 12:29:14 PM »
1. a) We don't know what they look like.  b) What BP said
2. There was a good theory, inspired or borrowed from the Momotaro story, about Peach's origin somewhere in the Mariology thread.
3. Not official, but I read that her name might be Claudia.  Other than that, we have no knowledge whatsoever about the mother.  For all we know, the Koopalings might not even have a mother.
4. a) He's a member of the royal Koopa family, so yes, he and his offspring are gonna be slightly different from other Koopas.  b) What better way for a Koopa King to take over the Mushroom Kingdom than by marrying its princess?  But, also, in the Paper Mario continuity, Bowser has the hots for Peach.
5. a) Who said they're related?  b) What BP said
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »
Sounds like a job for mailbag[]themushroomkingdom.net.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:01:44 PM »
According to what I've read, Mario and Wario are cousins, and Wario was made an outcast by Mario by making him the badguy when they were young.

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 08:21:01 PM »
3:Who is the mother of the koopa kids?

3. Oprah.

Hahahahahahaha! Oh man! Hahaha! Someone make a pic of Oprah with Bowser horns, please! XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »
1: The people at the Yoshi's Islands credits could have adopted them

2: Peach is not biologically connected to Toadsworth

3: Any poor female slave of Bowser's species.

4: He's a dieing species, and he's after Peach for claim on the MK.

5: There not related, and no take a life science class
Senior Mariology professor

Print