Poll

What was your last exit in Super Mario World?

Funky- Special World
2 (40%)
Bowser's Castle- Valley of Bowser
0 (0%)
Other- Please specify
3 (60%)
I don't have this game
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Print

Author Topic: What was your last exit in Super Mario World?  (Read 4216 times)

« on: September 09, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »
I did a search, and I was surprised no one else thought of this. Mine was Soda Lake, and I put it as a option beacause I found the way to get to Soda Lake was difficult. If you don't have this game, it's a must have!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
Your last exit can't be in Cookie Mountain. You'd have to beat Soda Lake.
I always end up doing the secret one in which you have to use Yoshi to get a key in Valley of Bowser last.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 01:59:39 PM »
Isn't Soda Lake part of Cookie Mountian- or do you think Soda Lake is a completely diffrent area?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »
Oh, oh. I misread... I thought you were getting at the secret exit in Cheese Bridge to be the last exit. (And see, a touch of breakfast makes all the difference and I won't make a stupid error like thinking the exit was in Cookie Mountain.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »
My last one was in one of the ghost houses.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 09:39:29 PM »
My last exit is often on Chocolate Island: I forget to go through Choco Island 3 again. (or 4? The one with the path that just leads around in a circle back to the level)

I've played the game so much that I often forget to go back and get all the exits in a level (did you know that the Ghost House in the Forest of Illusion has 3 exits?)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 09:46:02 PM »
I've played the game so much that I often forget to go back and get all the exits in a level (did you know that the Ghost House in the Forest of Illusion has 3 exits?)

It does, but two lead to one exit, while the other one leads to the other.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 02:05:01 PM »
Just updating, but I got rid of Soda Lake. I'm probably the only person who has problems with the secret exit..

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 08:31:49 PM »
I've found it difficult to get to Soda Lake. Then I learned it's a matter of where you first jump with the cape (I start flying just after the checkpoint and when I'm nearing the first goal I quickly lower Mario below the platform below it.)

Once I learned where to jump, getting there was a breeze.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 11:20:10 AM »
It does, but two lead to one exit

It would still have to count that you got both exits though, right? The exit I most commonly miss there is the one where when it goes back to the map screen, the path from the House to Forest of Illusion 1 rebuild itself.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Bacon

• Cheddar Ranch
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 03:05:43 PM »
my last exit was on Funky
Peter Griffin:"only cockroaches and Twinkies can survive Nuclear wars"

Print