Print

Author Topic: Absolute proof of Luigi in Galaxy  (Read 36130 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »
(Quoted From Nintendo Power)

It's surprising how Mario's scaredy-cat little brother, Luigi, keeps finding himself in the spookiest places. Ghostly Galaxy is packed with giant Boos, trap doors, and one green-suspendered knee-trembling sibling. But saving his bacon is worth the effort- once you get Luigi safely back to the Comet Observatory, he'll help you out in your quest to find more-tricky stars.

(end quote)

That pretty much says he's playable corleone! By he'll help you out on your quest to find more tricky stars, it means switch to him to jump higher and do a new technique we don't know yet!
I really don't care much for logic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »
Not necessarily. You could say Sheik helps Link in Ocarina of Time. Doesn't mean Sheik is a playable character.
I hope he is playable, especially hoping for two-player cooperative mode, but I am very prepared for it to not happen. I mean, you could try looking it up and seeing what pirates have found, but how would you know if the person really did play it...?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 07:24:52 PM »
Well I don't think it was like that because Luigi, I think, wouldn't play that kind of role. Also comparing Luigi's role in Galaxy to Sheik's role, Luigi isn't like that. And Nintendo EDA, knowing of Luigi's popularity and how people want him in I don't think they'd ignore that would they? I don't think so, but still, it's possible they didn't put him in.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
Really, the quote actually hints at him being sort of a hint-giving NPC rather than a playable character.
That was a joke.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 07:37:51 PM »
Really, the quote actually hints at him being sort of a hint-giving NPC rather than a playable character.
Re-reading that I get what you mean. I still hope he's playable.

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »
Are you kidding? Luigi is easily the best character in SM64DS! Once you get him, you'll wonder how you ever got by without him.

Yeah, that Superspin move saved my #$$ on a regular basis. Maybe (if he's playable) he'll have a simlar move in galaxy.

Actually, come to think of it, Luigi is a much better jumper than Mario. (SMB2, SPM, SM64DS)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 11:15:56 AM by spamspamspamspam »
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
Not only that, but Luigi can also swim the fastest in SM64DS as well. Everyone else is just too darn slow. Especially Wario.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
And he can run on water, a skill I dubbed "Luigisus."
Though, there's one thing Luigi, Mario and Wario can't do in SM64DS that Yoshi can: be Yoshi. As Yoshi you can use caps to use any of the four characters, but there's no Yoshi cap.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2007, 11:45:19 AM »
^ Because that would be just plain disturbing.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »
Wario with Yoshi's voice, pricless.
Yoshi with Warios voice.... O_o

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »
How much more disturbing than suddenly having your green skin go pale, have most of your face disappear, grow hair, etc...? I think either way would be a pretty traumatic experience, with no aesthetics or sleeping aid...
But it stands, as Yoshi you can be any of the four, while as any of the others you can only be one of those three.
Though my favorite combination was Luigi with Wario's voice.
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »
Though my favorite combination was Luigi with Wario's voice.

Completely agree. There isn't many things that is funnier than a cute guy (imo of course) with a gruff voice.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2007, 05:24:18 PM »
How could they not put Luigi in?
"it's always the present"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »
The same way they didn't put him in SM64 or SMSu.
It's YOUR problem!

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2007, 07:13:51 PM »
I found MORE proof of luigi being playable! I was at my local gamestop and I played Galaxy for a little bit ('bout an hour). After getting my first honeyhive star and meeting that little loud mouth toad about luigi, I go back to the observatory, Rosalina tells me that same toad, with his friends are there. So I go talk to them, I can't remember what they said but on my way to the ternnce (I can't spell it) I noticed a Green transparent star ring! No doubt, Luigi can only use such a thing! It's freakin' green, in games with Luigi he always uses things with green!

Print