His more used Rare design
12 (57.1%)
I like both
4 (19%)
I hate both
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Print

Author Topic: Best Donkey Kong design  (Read 19066 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2009, 04:05:36 PM »
And this thread has gone to the dogs monkeys.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 05:15:10 PM »
You know, it really only works with ass, since that's another word for donkey. Instead of coming up with other words for ass, you should either use synonyms of donkey or of stupid (i.e., Burro Kong or Dullard Kong).

Also, the point of my post with all the pictures a couple pages back was that there's two very different Nintendo designs of DK, and the current one is really quite similar to the Rare designs.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 10:30:51 PM »
You know, it really only works with ass, since that's another word for donkey. Instead of coming up with other words for ass, you should either use synonyms of donkey or of stupid (i.e., Burro Kong or Dullard Kong).
So that'd be a "no" on Colon Simian?

Also, though I know what it means, I literally don't think I've ever heard anyone use the word "dullard".
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2009, 12:43:32 AM »

The only difference I can see is... well, considering that the Kongs have retractable teeth in Brawl, nothing. Except their voices. I liked their voices in Donkey Kong 64 (I didn't play a lot of it but I do remember the voices). I just plain never liked the weird noises Donkey Kong made in Mario Kart (any) and I don't like monkey noises like those Diddy makes in Brawl. So whatever.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »
^ DK Stares Into Your Soul

Anyway, I just thought of that scene with the, uh, monkey in Bruce Almighty.

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print