Print

Author Topic: The Never-Ending Fanfic!  (Read 5405 times)

« on: July 31, 2001, 08:29:20 PM »
Mario and Luigi are in the middle of a tennis match. It looks like Luigi has Mario beat, but in the end Mario is delcaired victor of the match.
Luigi: How do you do that?!?!

Mario: It's all in the wrist!

Luigi: Okay, whatever. . . .

Suddenly, black clouds form over the Mushroom Kingdom and the tennis court. The rain starts to pour down on the brothers.

Mario: Let's get to the castle before we catch a bad cold!

Luigi: You said it!

But before they could do anything, a lightning bolt discharges right in front of them.

Mario: Aaaaaack!

Luigi: Eeeeep!

????: You two aren't going anywhere!! Hahahahahaha!!!! This is the end of the line for you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

The figure steps into view. It's-- (This is the part where somebody chimes in to finish this part off. This is an evil person, so give him a really evil name! :D )
"Don''t do it!  Stop!  Everything will die!  The world will explode!" - Patrick Norton

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2001, 07:32:31 AM »
Well?  Somebody?!  >:(

"Don''t do it!  Stop!  Everything will die!  The world will explode!" - Patrick Norton

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2001, 01:12:43 PM »
His name is Bowser.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2001, 02:33:51 PM »

Edited by - Mario RPG on 8/3/2001 1:35:17 PM

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2001, 02:34:34 PM »
Okay, so then what?  You have to continue it! :D  Then after you continue the story for a while, somebody else get's to jump in.  Get it?

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2001, 09:38:56 PM »
Bowser used his end the story beam to end the story. The End.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2001, 02:30:56 PM »
Hardy, har, har.......  That's not what I meant.  C'mon!  Seriously now!  >:(

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2001, 05:19:21 PM »
Mario Fan, the topic said "Never-Ending story" not "Ending Story".

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2001, 06:45:15 AM »
If nobody will continue, then I will.  The figure steps into view, it's non-other than Twinrova.

Twinrova:  I will not allow you to go any farther!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mario:  I've only heard of you, but in-person, you look wierd.

Twinrova:  WHAT?!?!?!  HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

Luigi:  Uh, Mario!  I think you just made her mad!

Twinrova splits into two, one of fire, and the other of ice.

Twinrova,ice:  HA!

Twinrova,fire:  Let's see how you handle THIS!!!

Mario & Luigi:  Oh no!!!!

TBC. . .

Alright!  Somebody continue from here now, k?  ;)

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2001, 07:14:01 AM »
Then Twinrova froze everything.The End.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2001, 07:34:10 PM »
Will you stop that MarioandLink?

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2001, 05:36:45 PM »
Disregard what MarioandLink says, just continue, K?  ;)

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2001, 04:25:57 AM »
Well?

Edited by - Mario RPG on 9/3/2001 3:26:46 AM

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2001, 11:41:37 PM »
Fine, I have nothing else to do

*Fire starts to chase Mario as Ice chases Luigi around the tennis court.  They continue to run around until Mario and Luigi bump into each other, and fall flat on there rears.  Fire and Ice float over Mario and Luigi.

Fire: Do you have any last requests before...

Ice: ...we do something that Bowser was unable to

Both: Defeat you!

*Mario stands up*

Mario: Yessss.. we do.  We challenge you to a doubles game of Tennis, if we win, you have to leave the Mushroom Kingdom.  If we lose, your call.

*Fire and Ice talk it over and give Mario and Luigi there response*

--Insert Quarter to continue game--

DaMimster

What more do I have to say?

How are you gentleman?
All your base are belong to us
You have no chance to survive
make your time
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2001, 01:46:57 PM »
Fire: Okay then, we shall do it. On one condition...

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2001, 08:46:14 PM »
Fire: If you lose, you must let Wario and Waluigi take your place in the Nintendo Hall Of Fame!

Ice: And you also have to have sequels to your Game Boy Game every 2 years!

Dun Dun Duuuuuunnnnn

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2001, 07:59:14 PM »
I don't know which is which, but when Twinrova splits up, they form two witches named Kotake and Koume. Kotake has the Ice attacks, while Koume has the Fire attacks. So now you know who's who.

All Mario fanatics MUST get the Nintendo GameCube along with Luigi's Mansion and Super Smash Bros. Melee or face Deezer's wrath. - Me
Kamehameha!

Print