Print

Author Topic: best voice.  (Read 2443 times)

« on: August 14, 2001, 09:52:19 AM »
Hi all! I'd present you the voice poll 2001! Just tell who has the best voice in mario games in this topic! So,tell me who has the best voice in the mario games?
Mine:I like mario's voice the best!

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2001, 10:38:27 AM »
I like the foolowing in no order: Yoshi,Luigi and Wario(MK64 one)

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2001, 11:18:10 AM »
I love Wario and Waluigi's voices in Maeio Tennis and Wario's MK64 voice.  Daisy's Mario Tennis voice was nice.  And Peach's voice in Super Mario 64 was perfect.

Overall, I think Mario Tennis has the best voice for all the characters except Peach and Toad (Peach's best is SM64, Toads best is MK64).

To actually answer the question, though, I'd say Wario in MK64.  "Here I go!  Eh, heh heh heh heh heh!"  I love it.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2001, 02:54:14 PM »
Myself, i like Mario's voice form Super Mario Advance.  I believe thats Nintendos prespective.
Although RoyKoopa does have a point,  Mario Tennis had some cool sounding voices.  Especially Waluigi's, his first voice ever!
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2001, 05:52:34 AM »
Y'know,I also like Mario's voice in SMA.but I love Luigi and Waluigi's voice in Mario Tennis.Butto top it off,I LOVE birdo's voice in Mario tennis.Pefecto!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2001, 02:59:52 PM »
Wario from MarioKart 64.  No competition. :)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2001, 04:30:03 PM »
My favorites are Luigi, Toad, and Wario from MK64, and Mario from SM64 (even if the same guy [Charles Martinet, I think] plays it in MK64 and several other games).

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print