Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bors. 2 - THE character list  (Read 22354 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2001, 06:11:56 PM »
Well...um...
Heres what would be in my list!

1:Mario
   2:Luigi
   3:Fox
   4:Bowser
   5:Falco
   6:Ness
   7:Link
   8:Banjo
   9: Donkey Kong
   10: A Pokemon hater named Jon! (So what if he's in no video games!)

Hidden Chars.

Wario
 All 7 Koopa kids!
 Crow T. Robot (Sue me! Atleast he's on TV! MST3k)
 Walugi (Hate this dude)

Its me! That silly willy Koopa!

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2001, 01:56:37 PM »
You're all wrong.  The characters should be...

All the old characters, plus...
Wario
Waluigi
Juno
King Dedede
Banjo-Kazooie
Conker
Ridley (from Metroid, if you don't know)
Mewtwo
Gannon
Bowser

Yep, that's it.
I have only one thing to say.

Long live Mario.

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2001, 04:37:26 PM »
I still say my list's the best.  : )

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2001, 06:11:01 PM »
Nu uh! MINE IS!
Its me! That silly willy Koopa!

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2001, 05:10:02 AM »
My List Is

Mario
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Samus
Link
Luigi
Toad
Peach
Pikachu
Fox
And Secret Ones Could Be
Wario
Baby Mario
Ness

And One Secret Could Be U Can Make Them Into They 8-Bit Form

Link

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2001, 07:31:38 PM »
All right He we go agian. Expect a 7 day sentence out of this.

Characters:
Mario: You gotta put him in.
Luigi (H): If you have Mario, you gotta have Luigi
Link: Duh?
DK
Bowser:He's kinda like our Metal Mario.
Fox
Conell O'Neil: From the not known game called Stargate
Kooper: Yes!
Doomba: Just being nice.
Dasiy: Special Powers attract Luigi
B.M.: Baby Mario (sure get that winer out   When he loses in a multiplayer, instead of clapping, he cries.)
Deezer: Long live the administrator.

Oh heck
Let's have the whole TMK registered people in Super Smash Bros. 2

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2001, 11:13:48 PM »
Okay, here's mine, judging from the recent news that there will be 24 playable characters in Smash Melee:

Characters we KNOW will be in there:
1) Mario
2) Link
3) Samus
4) Donkey Kong
5) Pikachu
6) Kirby
7) Fox
8) Yoshi
9) Captain Falcon (Doomba, Falcon is a downright respectable character who wholly deserves a place in the Smash Bros. universe)
10) Ness (YAY!)
11) Peach (YAY!)
12) Sheik/Zelda
13) Bowser (YAY!)
14) Popo, the blue Ice Climber

This leaves ten slots.  The intro trailer shows several characters, mostly rivals of the initial eight characters, and I am guessing they will show up as well.

15) Samurai Goroh (Falcon's rival from F-Zero)
16) Wolf O'Donnel (Fox's rival)
17) Ridley (Pterodactyl-looking beast from Metroid)
18) Nana (Not a rival, but Popo's pink-suited ladyfriend from Ice Climbers)
19) Ganondorf Dragmire (We see his arm along with Link and Zelda's... Likely that he of all people would show up, no?

Now that's all I have any evidence for... The following are just ones I would most like to see in the game

20) Wario (They HAVE to put him in... If Bowser and Peach are rivals, then Mario needs someone to spar with!)
21) Luigi (Leaving him out would be a travesty)
22) Pit (from Kid Icarus)
23) Little Mac (from Punch-Out!!)
24) Birdo (Would be a good rival for Yoshi)

and miscellaneous: Banjo? Joanna Dark? Diddy? Conker?  I wish Nintendo was allowed to use Rare characters... We can bet on seeing another Pokemon, but since I don't follow the series, I can't really wager a bet on which one.  People have been throwing Mewtwo around a bit, and I have heard a few votes for someone named Chikorita.  Who knows, they might even bring back Jigglypuff.

Edited by - The Biggest Boo on 5/30/2001 11:10:53 PM
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2001, 11:33:09 PM »
I'm really gonna welcome seeing Bowser in the new Smash Bros.

Also, this is off topic, but a Metroid game isn't a Metroid game without Ridley in it. I think Ridley would be better suited to be in Metroid Prime instead of Smash Bros. There's just something about that dragon that makes him one of the better bosses I've seen in video games.

The other ideas I've heard have been great. And as for you, Doomba, I do like Captain Falcon. So there. If they get really crazy, they might include Mario's wimpy Wario outfit again.

But it makes me wonder why we haven't seen any new costumes yet. I've seen the character select screen screenshot, which no longer shows the 3D character models.

Finally, Yoshi's appearance in the Smash Bros. Melee FMV intro is absolutely perfect. The first one, with the Yoshi stampede. About time someone got Yoshi proportionally correct.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2001, 04:21:52 PM »
I saw Nintendo Power. Here are some new characters. First it is called Super Smash Bros. Merle(?) The cahracters are the old Super Smash Bros. character's plus Pricess Zelda and Princess Peach. I don't know about any other character's but that's what it said.

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2001, 06:53:57 PM »
Actua;;y i always dreamed of Bomberman (and Pommy (BM64 2) as characters, we been freindly enough, And the Ash garbage...DITCH him!!
King Koopa's Nifty ListL:
Mario
Luigi (hey i hope!)
Peach ( No lady laws!)
Samus
Yoshi(not the super cute one!!)
Pikachu (Bleagh!)
Fox
Ness
Link
Eskimo dudes (?)
Sherik(The harp player in Zelda 64)
Bowser (Total Awsomeness!!)
Kirby
DK
I would hope Bomberman made that list though!

Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2001, 02:28:20 PM »
Koopa? What is a bomberman?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2001, 04:09:59 PM »
Geez, you guys haven't been around long enough on these boards.

First of all, Bowser is in Smash Bros. Melee as well.

Second, it's Smash Bros. Melee, not Smash Bros. Merlee.

Third, Bomberman is what used to be known as the king of multiplayer games.

Fourth, the Eskimo Dudes are the Ice Climbers, and strangely enough, they were released for the NES in 1984. 1984? Super Mario Bros. was in 1985. I thought the NES was released in 1985! But I guess not.

Since Ice Climber is a game that virtually no one has heard of (and I guess no one remembers Monster Party or Dino Riki), they count as overlooked NES characters.

Fifth, there are several rumors that Pit from Kid Icarus (another overlooked NES game) is indeed in Smash Bros. Melee. I've seen a screenshot on IGN that seems to confirm the rumors are true, but I still have not heard any "It's verified that Pit is in the game" news stories.

Since there are several character slots for the character select screen, you can bet some other cool characters will pop up. And of course, within weeks of the game release, we'll know who the secret characters are (Nintendo actually DARED to tell the world in its magazine that Ness was the fourth hidden character in Smash Bros.! Those rotten little... they should have kept that secret! But NOOOO!!!).

I'm pretty illiterate with NES characters (I don't know how the heck I found Monster Party), so I can't guess what other NES characters might pop up. Maybe Lolo will pop up. Maybe that guy from Lufia. Maybe Nester! No, they wouldn't put him in, or Howard... or Captain N... Mega Man? Nope...

I'll be psyched if someone like one of the Koopa Kids or Falco shows up, though. Waluigi might be a good bet. Birdo likely isn't. Ugh, I can't think of any more. I'm sure I could if I thought about it... ok, no chance of any Square characters making it in either.

Maybe we'll see some Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior character in the game. What do you think?

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2001, 07:38:43 PM »
Yeah, me and the guys over at the Metroid DataBase message board were talking about just how valid that shot of Pit is.  One of the guys reads a little Japanese, and said that the screenshot was of a trophy.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2001, 07:39:42 PM »
Yeah, me and the guys over at the Metroid DataBase message board were talking about just how valid that shot of Pit is.  One of the guys reads a little Japanese, and said that the screenshot was of a trophy.

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2001, 06:43:43 PM »
Read post below.

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/7/01 6:02:37 PM
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

Print