Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bors. 2 - THE character list  (Read 22355 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2001, 06:43:46 PM »
For Biggest Boo:

It is not Ganondorf's arm!  It's Sheik's, who turns out to be Zelda the trans... trans-uh.. trans*xsual (repalce "*" with "e" and you'll know what I mean).  Either that or she's travesti (see the "Super Smash Bros. 2" topic to find out more).

And one more thing, the Famicom (NES) was released in 1983.  Two years later, it got here along with the release of Super Mario Bros., Nintendo's biggest hit ever.

And I think Lip (from Panel de Pon) should appear in the game too, to beat the crud out of Yoshi ('cause he ripped off her game).

Only someone will remain as the true Nintendo mascot.  That someone is Mario.  Go, Mario, Go!

Edited by - Agustín Huambachano on 6/8/01 4:01:31 PM
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2001, 10:22:01 AM »
Hello? What is a bomberman?

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2001, 11:55:37 AM »
Okay, here's my thoughts on the Panel de Pon issue, and some of you might complain. But these are my views on the matter.

Yoshi did not rip off Panel de Pon. Okay, so it did, but think about it people! Who in their right mind would buy a game that has female fairies in it? I'd like to hear someone say they'd buy this game if it came unedited to USA.

I know graphics don't matter, but seriously. It's worse than making Pokemon rip off the game!

I welcome the change of Yoshi making it in Panel de Pon, because I would have never bought a fairy version of it. It's like saying you'd buy a horse racing game with Sailor Moon characters. Just not happening for me.

But yes, Tetris Attack ripped off Panel de Pon. And now, Pokemon Puzzle League ripped off Tetris Attack! That was the WORST excuse for a Pokemon game I've ever seen.

Just like how Matt Hoffman's Pro Biker or whatever totally rips off Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Look at the angles and gameplay! Identical. The BOX COVER. Identical. A TOTAL rip-off, and a sorry excuse for a game.

So there. It seems no one cares about rip offs. They always buy the new games. I would be glad with everyone flocking to Tetris Attack instead of Panel de Pon (even if their cutesy factor is about the same), but I hate seeing people flock to Pokemon Puzzle League. ANYTHING with Pokemon sells! There could be a game about a tea party, and I bet it would be popular if Pokemon was in it!

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2001, 12:45:59 PM »
What do you say about Zelda?  Did she have to make herself a breast operation and genetic mutations to become male?  Wow! Trans*xualism is becoming a hot issue in the world of Nintendo.  How does she go to the bathroom?
About Panepon, wouldn't it be nice if we see Lip dukin' it out with Yoshi?  A lawsuit would be bogus, would it?
Note to Zelda:  Give it up, dudette.  What's the use disguising as Sheik if everybody knows who you really are?  Try fighting by yourself, like Peach!

Only someone will remain as the true Nintendo mascot.  That someone is Mario.  Go, Mario, Go!

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2001, 09:48:42 PM »
Ok, enough about Zelda and her mental problem. Anyway, IGN.com, which is still giving a bit of free news, has confirmed a special mode in Smash Bros. Melee where you can see a gallery of several characters. It's not known as of yet if they will be secret characters or not, but the Pit thing was from the gallery.

Now here's the cool part: the gallery features these characters which are full 3D, and you can fully rotate them and so on. I'm downloading a little movie of it right now. Here's the characters known to be in the gallery right now:

Andross (polygon version from SNES Star Fox)
Dixie from DKC2 (!)
Donkey Kong Jr.
A closeup of a pink Kart from Mario Kart 64 (probably Peach's kart)
A Koopa Troopa (it's not Kooper, but it's still good!)
An actual Metroid, no kidding (cool!)
Marin from the Zelda series
Meta-Knight from Kirby Super Star
Misty from Pokemon
Pit from Kid Icarus (duh)
Plum from Mario Golf (oh great)
Raven from Paper Mario
Ridley from Super Metroid (OH YEAH!!!)
Stanley the Bugman (you knew it was coming)
Waddle-Doo from the Kirby series

And the other gallery characters that I don't recognize are:

Ayumi
Disk-Kun (some 64DD mascot)
Mach Rider
Napsi
Tamagon

Hey, at least Ridley make the list, and so did Pit and Stanley and an actual Metroid and DK Jr. and Dixie and Waddle-Doo and Andross and Koopa. I mentioned all those because most of those names were in your lists, right? Let's see what other characters you think will make it into the gallery!

To be a Koopa, you must become a Koopa.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2001, 10:00:20 PM »
The best thing about seeing Dixie and K. Rool in the gallery is that we know Nintendo is at least having some RARE characters make an appearance.  This could mean we could see a playable Diddy in the game.  No one's seen any of the "pure Rare" crew yet (Nintendo partly owns the DKC franchise, remember), but there's still a chance we could at least see cameos by Banjo, Joanna, Conkey, Fulgore, et al.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2001, 04:11:10 PM »
Somebody please answer my question!!!!! WHAT is a Bomberman??????

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2001, 10:57:36 PM »
First:  Bomberman is a character from the series...well, Bomberman!  He's a little guy with a love for explosives that sometimes get him in trouble.  He's the hero of Bomberworld.  The SNES games of his are fantastic, and the N64 ones are okay.  Go check 'em out!

Second:  I don't mean to bring this up again, but I have to know.  Why does everyone say Zelda turns into a boy when she is Shiek?  I assume (and always have, and always will) that she dresses up in diguise as a boy.  That's it.

Third:  This gallery mode sounds interesting.  Where'd you hear about it?  And where are you getting these movies?
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2001, 06:35:03 AM »

Edited by - MarioandLink on 6/20/2001 5:38:35 AM
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2001, 06:36:58 AM »

Edited by - MarioandLink on 6/20/2001 5:39:03 AM

« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2001, 05:29:31 PM »
For MarioandLink:
Hey!  She does!  If the REAL Zelda were in those tights, everyone would know she is a woman because of the body shape (and her chest), so she must have made herself several modifications to her body (plastic surgery, I presume?), and voila!  A two-gender freak!  That proves that Zelda is not just a "tomboy", as you would say; she is a trans... you know what I mean.
About the movies, you can get them at cube.ign.com with no problem.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2001, 05:50:34 PM »
Forget good guys , Forget ssbmelee lets make a super smash bros evil edition

characters
(enitial)
Mewtwo( He would look cool)
Ganon(power,pure power)
King K.rool(Eh.....)
King dedede(he has a big hammer to smash )
Ridly(birdy pterasaure thing)
Bowser(the best reptilian dragon thing ever)
Wart(me like frogs much lots)

(secret)
Meta Knight(the best villan ever)
Kemek (magic and Grow a teammate power)
Tubba Blubba(eat attack)
Dark Matter(evil hepnotise attack)
Klungo(henchman of Grunty from Banjo series)
Mr Pants(not evil..or is he?)

« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2001, 06:30:47 PM »
With all these post about Super Smash Bros. Melee (Super Smash Bros. 2),I just had to tell everyone my list for the characters I'd like to see in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Mario
Kirby
DK
Mega Man
Link
Samus
Yoshi
Toad(Ha ha...)

Secret-Bowser
       Zero
       Bomber Man
       Falco

I'm sure some of these characters are gonna
actually be in the game,but I would love to
see the characters I chose to be the ones
to rumble in the ring.

"Fate has no forgiveness for
 those who dare stand against
 it."
 it."

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2001, 06:35:20 PM »
On my Super Smash Bros. 2 "Dream Team" post,I forgot a few characters.

Normal-Wario
Secret-Waluigi

it."
 it."

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2001, 01:55:22 PM »
Here's the characters I'd like to see in SSBM:

Mario
Peach
Bowser
Link
Zelda
Gannon
Red
Pikachu
Mewtwo
DK
Diddy Kong
K. Rool
Yoshi
Fox
Andross or Wolf
Samus
Mother Brain or Ridley
Ness
Giygas or Pokey
Luigi
Kirby
King DeDeDe
C. Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Popo
Wario
Pit
Lark(Pilotwings 64)
Duck(from Duck Hunt)
Pikmin

You know I''m more than just a doll, don''t you?
You know I''m more than just a doll, don''t you?

Print