Print

Author Topic: Your fear...is over! Bowser Boy has had his revenge!  (Read 3325 times)

« on: August 19, 2001, 06:44:53 PM »
I DID IT! With hard work and extremely large planning...Wait..lemme start over.

www.geocities.com/ghallantdelmoore

TBD, hacked my site, again, for the 3rd time! So, I thought it was time for my plan, I decided before going to SixFlag's today I'd have my revenge against TheBlueDeamon hacker.

Around 8am, EST time. I began my hacking process, I never have hacked before...NEVER! But, after much hard work and dodging his security I took out his I33l security and began playing GOD of his site.

I destroyed it and if you saw the message around 9:30 am EST time today at tbd.yi.org/ you will see it said below:

This site has been destroyed by:
Bowza Boyee, I own J00 BlueDeamon! I owned J00! I got my revenge, and now, friend's will cry maiden's will weep, your site's in the grave asleep, you may shout, you may roar, but it's best to get a restore. You little whelp. Who's smokin' who now boy?

That (above) is exactly what TBD's hacking site said, I own him now! But he reclaimed control and wrote up on his site it will be up in a few day's. BUT I OWNED HIM!!!!!!  Thought I'd tell yall now because I spent my whole day in SixFlag's.

http://tbd.yi.org/ is no more.
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2001, 11:13:46 PM »
Um. . .I hate to be the one who tells you this, but. . .check your site. . .

My advice is that you and this Blue Daemon guy stop hacking each others sites, and instead leave each other to post their sites in peace. I know from experience that hacking wars never lead to a happy ending. . .so both of you should stop your childish behavior and continue to produce quality sites to enhance the web rather than to fight and quibble. Good luck on your rebuilding your site, and lets try to live in peace.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2001, 12:38:27 PM »
Omg, your such a newbie. TBD is a threat to the internet man, he hacked my site, Kooperyoshi's aka Penguinwizard's, and he has threatened to hack this one! I did everyone a favor.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2001, 12:38:52 PM »
Omg, your such a newbie. TBD is a threat to the internet man, he hacked my site, Kooperyoshi's aka Penguinwizard's, and he has threatened to hack this one! I did everyone a favor.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2001, 03:26:03 PM »
Hey penguinwizard, whats your site address?
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2001, 04:42:51 PM »
Well, you could have informed me of that without insulting me. I might be new, but at least I'm mature. . .

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2001, 07:02:09 PM »
Hey Bowser Boy, if that guy keeps hacking your site, why don't you just get a new server and new password, etc. Then he would have to start all over.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2001, 07:03:50 PM »
whoops i posted the same thing twice!

Edited by - goodie on 8/20/2001 6:06:17 PM
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2001, 10:45:18 AM »
Tried changing to HomeStead long time ago, he hacked that too.

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2001, 02:46:28 PM »
My message got deleted from this post... did the hacker post something here?

Anyway, e-mail me if you want my site address (looks around suspiciously) at sunnergehn@hotmail.com
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2001, 06:23:35 PM »
Good thinkin PG. Yo Bowz, just make sure that beotch doesn't get your site URL. Ask people to send you an email if they want to know it, so there's no chance he can get to it.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Print