Print

Author Topic: Is Mario Tennis good?  (Read 1588 times)

« on: November 05, 2001, 03:04:29 PM »
If it snows (It hasen't snowed here yet), I got a winter job.  It's a sweet deal, and I get $10 every time it snows, so I'm gonna buy a couple of Mario games.  I heard that Mario Tennis for N64 was good, so I wanna know if the Game Boy Colour version is good.  I also want Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, and Mario Golf.
-----------------------------------------
I also got a question.  Where did Mario recieve his italian heritage?  It wasn't till the N64 when Mario developed an accent, I mean look at SMW2.  He was born in the Mushroom World, and in the cartoons, he doesn't sound like his from italy.
---------------------------------------------
I would also like to know where I could pick up a copy of SMW2.  It's the only Mario game I know nothing about, and have never played, but I can't find it anywhere!
---------------------------------------------
Also: Here's a poll:
Which Mario Kart game is the best?

1: Super Mario Kart
2: Mario Kart 64
3: Mario Kart: Super Circuit

I own MKSC, but I think Super Mario Kart is better, cause it's "classic".  I would also like to see the following characters on the new Mario Kart for Game Cube:

Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, Toad, Wario, Bowser, DK, DK Junior, Yoshi, Koopa Troopa, Goomba, Waluigi, Daisy, Pauline, Wooster (Ya probably don't know who he is!!), um, Kammy Koopa, Wart, Tatanga, and one of the seven Koopa Kids.

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2001, 07:29:15 PM »
mario tennis and mario goifl for game boy are rpgs in which you walk around and talk to people and after awhile you finally play the gmae, and in tennis, instead of 2 games per set, its 6

MarioKart 64 is the better of the 3

my mario birthplace theory: mario's parents were the owners of a very sucessful apothecary. to increase sales, they decided they would turn their shop into a giant mushroom. this cost money, so they had to live aabove their shop. kamek, who found the "real world" somehow, saw a house that caught his interest. a mushroom house. now, since they aaare a common dwelling in the "fake world", kamek decided to check on them, realizing that mario and luigi would be the koopa's downfall. so he decided to send a stork to get the babies. realizing the sotrk wouldn;t do a good job, kamek decided to take on the taks himself, and tried to capture them all. but the yoshis found maario, reclaimed luigi, and took them to the apothecary.

dk and dk jr are the same person. the koopa kids aren't kids anymore. wooster was a worker at the castle in SMRPG

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

Print