Print

Author Topic: What hapend to the Koopa Kids?  (Read 5487 times)

« on: October 22, 2001, 02:17:09 PM »
Whatever hapened to the Koopa Kids? They where only in Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros. 3. Maybe a few outhers. Yet we all remember the cute spoiled brats. We know they can br spoiled brats at times, thats why there so cute. They where very popular in the shows story lines for Super Mario World, ans Super Mario Bros. 3. We all remember Cuty Pie's tantrums, Kookie's hair, Leemies Ball, And Iggi, his twin with glasses, Cheetsy's evil skeems, Bully's strength, and Big Mouths big mouth. They seemed to do sucsesful, so why did they stop apearing in the games? If anyone knows why, or have any sugjestions upon what happen to them pleese reply. Is there a reason, or is it one of the many mysteries of Mario.

Edited by - ZimStar on 10/22/2001 2:36:17 PM

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2001, 02:49:00 PM »
Iggy and Cheatsy are the same person!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2001, 03:32:35 PM »
Larry is Cheatsy, Iggy is Hop.

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2001, 04:08:18 PM »
yes that's right. I don't know why they took 'em away. If they brought the Koopa Kids back, it would be great for sales! I'm hoping for them to be in Mario Sunshine

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2001, 05:31:02 PM »
Iggy is Cheatsy.
Lemmy is Hop.
Larry is Hip.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2001, 05:52:06 PM »
You obvisouly haven't read much of the shows. Larry is Cheatsy. Iggy is Hop. Lemmy is Hip! Iggy and Lemmy are twins so they have similar names.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2001, 05:55:49 PM »
Iggy is Cheatsy. Larry and Lemmy are the twins Hip and Hop.

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2001, 07:01:09 PM »
oh brother! Go to any site about the show and you'll see taht you're wrong! Iggy is Hop. Lemmy is Hip. Larry is Cheatsy! I dunt know why Larry isn't considered a triplet to Iggy and Lemmy but you're wrong OK?

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2001, 08:00:22 PM »
ok, ok!! come down people!!
If you guys really want the koopa kids in mario sunshine then why dont you make a pention!! Red ninja koopa has a website about the koopa kids and stuff. maby he could start a pention. I remember seeing a pention to get mario rpg on the game boy advanced!!! once you get about 200-500 people send it in too nintendo!!

P.S. red ninja koopa's site ROCKS!!! its sooooooooooo cool!!!! go there and you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the URL is www.geocities.com/masterbowser/ its sooooo cool!!!!!!!!! go there!!!!

Edited by - red_yoshi on 10/23/2001 7:04:41 PM
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2001, 08:04:11 PM »
Well I would go there but I dont have a clue what the URL is. I asked Red Ninja Koopa a while back what it was and im still waiting

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2001, 01:07:44 PM »
Did you  ever notice, how in the cartoons, Cheatsy has a green face? So does Iggy. And in most cartoons that take place in grass land, such as "Tag Team Trouble", which Iggy ruled in SMB3, and only have one koopa kid, that koopa kid is Cheatsy! Lemmy and Larry are Hip and Hop!

Edited by - frostbite on 10/24/2001 12:08:23 PM

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2001, 01:55:55 PM »
God you're dumb frostbite!  I know for a fact that Larry is Cheatsy, and Iggy is Hip (Or Hop).  Cause I have one of the cartoons on Video.  Yes indeed!  Here they are:

Larry= Cheatsy
Morton= Big Mouth
Wendy= Cootie Pie
Iggy= Hip
Roy= Bully
Lemmy= Hop
Ludwig= Kooky

And don't try to prove me wrong frostbite, cause I'm 100% sure I'm right.  Larry has blue hair you know!

BTW: Whenever someone gets a thing about Mario wrong, I get mad.

BTW: I think Mario Sunshine is, uh, twisted.

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2001, 02:25:18 PM »
The URL to red ninja koopas site is www.geocities.com/masterbowser !!!!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2001, 02:25:34 PM »
Okay. I'm wrong. I admit it. I thought Iggy was the one in grass land, which is why I thought Iggy was Cheatsy. Geez!

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2001, 02:48:45 PM »
Actually it's: http://www.geocities.com/masterbowser/

Sorry to advertise Deezer but I jsut wanted to correct the url. And I'm glad you found out the right names frostbite

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2001, 03:34:13 PM »
oh sorry for the bad URL.... anyway how is your site going anyway red ninja koopa? i just went there and i think that mushroom island thing is awsome!!!! um.. did your site used to be mubos skull?

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2001, 04:23:39 PM »
tthnx for the comment. No my board used to be that. Next time, please e-mail me casue this is way out of topic.

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2001, 07:05:31 PM »
Bowser ate the Koopa Kids... he said they were scrum-diddly-umptious!
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2001, 01:49:18 PM »
im just noticing red_yoshi's first post on this topic, and what do you mean by pention?

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2001, 03:10:27 PM »
yyyyeah, ate them....right.....yummy.....right....

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2001, 04:39:08 PM »
I think he meant petition.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2001, 06:00:30 PM »
Oh yes, a petition. Well Red_Yoshi I will start one to bring the Koopa Kids back. But for now sign the one that's at the URL at the bottom. It's from a really good site(Check it out after you sign the petition)

http://members.tripod.com/~lemmykoopa/lk24.htm

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2001, 06:37:06 PM »
And besides SMB3 and SMW, the koopa kids were also in Yoshi's Safari, Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario. They're names were written on the scoreboard in Mario Golf. But does this mean that the koopa kids are hidden characters in mario golf? Or is Camelot evil?

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2001, 07:47:42 PM »
I thinki Camelot is jsut evil. Someone by now would have found them.

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2001, 05:28:24 PM »
I know why the Koopa Kids aren't in any more games: they're not kids anymore! They're 18,19,20,21,22! They probably don't even live with Bowser anymore! Why else would he not include them in his plans?

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

Print