Print

Author Topic: GBA ripped me off!  (Read 2865 times)

« on: November 06, 2001, 05:49:46 PM »
Game Boy Advance: I thought it was great, but it ripped me off.  Whenever I put new batteries in, they last about 4 hours, so my mom had to buy an adapter.  Then when I was playing ouutside in the sunlight, it burned a mark right into my screen!  I like GBC better, cause the games are better!
---------------------------------------------
Also, here's a true challenge for a Mario fan as big as me:

Try beating Super Mario Advance (SMB2) upside down.

SMA was a let down though!  Too easy, annoying voices, the thought that Wart was a toad (grr).
Also I got a kik@$$ record in Mario Bros. on SMA.  I got to Phase 42!  It's almost impossible, but I hung in!
Also, I think Nintendo should ressurect the old voices for a new Super Mario game!

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 07:25:25 PM »
Burn mark?  That's a joke, right?

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2001, 05:56:02 PM »
*cough* NO!

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2001, 07:00:36 PM »
42?!?

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2001, 01:09:31 PM »
Although I myself am not an advocate of GBA, I must say that the story seems to be a joke. I've read that the batteries are supposed to last 12-15 hours, not just 4.

If the story is true, I'd suggest trying longer lasting batteries. Also, don't play for too long at once. I'm not a technical wizard, but I think that *may* increase battery life.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2001, 04:55:39 PM »
lol

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2001, 06:47:37 PM »
42???? I msut say yoiu're really good at Mario Bros! 4 hours? I dunt belvie taht. It supposed to be 15 hours.and duh the GBC games are better right now, sicne GBA doesn't have taht many games out right now

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2001, 06:54:40 PM »
My friend has made it to 90.
The fool sees himself as a wise man. The wise man sees himself as a fool.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2001, 07:24:48 PM »
(Hmm.. When will Game Shark Advance come out?) Ha! 4 Hours??? What a lie! Not even the GBC batteries last for 4 hours.

Okay. It could be true if you have a lot of accessories that need batteries. If you don't have those, then you lie!

Burn mark?? There is no way there could be a burn mark. Not unless you have some type of magnifer lens that focus's the suns' light.

And how can you make a submission of Super Mario Bros. 7 for GBC/GBA when you hate GBA? Not only that, you make a suggestion for a game system the next day you hate. What in heck do you think your doing, Todd?

From "My Submissions!"

Todd: "#2: Super Mario Bros. 7 (GBC or GBA)"

You want them to make a game for GBC/GBA and you hate GBA. So why did you put GBA on there?

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2001, 02:34:05 PM »
I didn't say I hated it!  Maybe the batteries were cheap, maybe the burn mark was something else, but I do not hate it!
GBA games are fun!  And Phase 42 is my record, yes indeed!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2001, 07:22:26 PM »
Oh! So the batteries were cheap and the burn mark was something else. Then why did you say that?

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

Print