Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansions tomorrow!  (Read 1821 times)

« on: November 17, 2001, 12:21:17 PM »
Wow!  Luigi's Mansion and GameCube tomorrow!  I hope I can rent them, cause I've heard so many good things about it.  BTW: Since Mario is like the best thing other, I'm gonna do something to help.  Even though my parents are ticked, my 18 year old brother's girlfriend is having a baby, so I'm gonna try to get him into Mario, cause it did play an integral part in my life!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2001, 01:19:48 PM »
YAY! Game Cube AT LAST!

Mnn...Yeah.. but try not to start too early, or the kid might get baby goo on your controller...babies are messy,y'know...

Edited by - Winx on 11/17/2001 11:21:45 AM

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2001, 03:23:10 PM »
please dont talk about it i have only saved up 50 bucks and im really deppressed about it all ok..... i know im being a party pooper but im really said about all this stuff .... well i might get it for Christmas... but thats a maby... please agnore me because im sitting at the baoys and girls club in my town with my hair still wet from swimming and there is tnis little girl reading everything ai type and its starting to freak me out... good she looked away but she still keeps glacing at me... one of the staff member here were talking about how good the X-box is... i think im going to be sick... i hate the x-box Gamecube is way better....everyone thinks the x-box will do good because its from microsaf i know i spelled that wrong but im mad and theere are a bunch of little knids yelling and im really bored... since this post is about nothing im shure Dezzer will deleat it and you guys probally wont read it... well im going now but im still bored... i know you are but what am i....

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2001, 06:06:45 PM »
*sniffle* I have to wait til Christmas....=(

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print