Print

Author Topic: I want it!  (Read 2100 times)

« on: November 19, 2001, 03:06:38 PM »
I just saw the commercial for Wario Land 4, and realize how much I want it!  It looks so genuiune, and I don't own a Wario Land game yet, so it's on my list, and hopefully my mom's friends are going to the city soon, cause we have no VG stores here!  grr.

And what's with that MARIO MASTER guy?  A thousand topics in a row under his name.  I took the test, and it was so easy, he is not the master.

Although you may find it hard to believe, I am the undisputed Mario master.  I don't know if in the whole world, but I'm 100% sure I'm the biggest fanatic in my town, which I'm proud of, and Mario has served me well for so many years, I love those games, and...
Getting bored?

Yay, I love mario!  (Not gayly, but gamely)

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2001, 10:43:51 PM »
listen kid you dont wario land 4 i heard it really sucks!and why get wario land 4 when you chould it a wario game for gamecube in december!rumors are flying around!

YOU MAY HAVE LET ME DOWN,YOU MAY HAVE NEGELTED ME,YOU MAY HAVE ABONDAND ME!BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND EVEN BE MORE POPULAR THAN MARIO.THIS IS MY COMEBACK,THIS MY REVENGE-HAHAHA-TATANGA-YOUR FUTURE RULER!!!!
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2001, 05:37:39 PM »
1. Wario Land 4 got a 4 on NP.
2. You can actually die in that game
3. I'm not getting NGC (Waste of money)
4. I don't have any Wario Land games
5. Learn how to spell!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2001, 06:45:17 PM »
I've only played WL3 and it was boring. I'm gonna try WL4, but i agree with it might sucking though. But the commericla was funny.

P.S. GC is not a waste of money....taht's my opinion so let's not get into that.
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2001, 06:45:18 PM »
I've only played WL3 and it was boring. I'm gonna try WL4, but i agree with it might sucking though. But the commericla was funny.

P.S. GC is not a waste of money....taht's my opinion so let's not get into that.

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2001, 05:52:13 PM »
Wario Land 3 was annoying, yes, but in WL4, you actually have health, and you can actually die.

Print