Print

Author Topic: Who's Poted Over 600?  (Read 5749 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2002, 07:28:16 PM »
Hello.

n/a

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2002, 07:35:12 PM »
173! And I've been here shorter (Jan. 30) than many people who have less than 173! I'm a fast poster.

Edited by - Deezer on 2/12/2002 5:28:41 PM

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2002, 08:06:05 PM »
This makes 222 YEAH!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2002, 11:07:19 PM »
I'm here since the middle of January 2002, and I have 87...no wait that will make 88 posts!

Smb master when did u come here.  By the way, again I forgive you for whatever you cussed at me for.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2002, 03:09:44 AM »
I came here......Feb 7, I think. But I didnt post for a month so I dont include that when I talk asbout how many posts I have......but when its how long Ive been here.........heh heh heh

292 posts right now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Edited by - smb allstars master on 5/11/2002 2:10:41 AM

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2002, 07:24:09 AM »
I have more then 1000
Hello.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2002, 02:52:47 PM »
 It is not needed for you to keep announceing your post count. If people cared, they could look into your profile and see, just as you do.

Not to mention having a high post count means nothing more than you post a lot. And by the looks of it here, I haven't given it a second thought that the majority of your posts have been spam.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2002, 09:07:25 PM »
Yes, your 1,000 posts announcing you have 1,000 posts are less impressive than my 300 or so posts that are actually rather informative for the most part....

Anyway, I don't think you need to declare that. (Black Mage, Sorry if this stated the same thing you implied but I wanted to show I blatantly support what you are saying.

Geez! You have 2 topics stating how many posts you have! I think that may deserve a ST(OTW) award... I have posted 2 topics TOTAL on these boards...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2002, 11:00:06 PM »
both of you shut the hell up!! If Paper Mario wants to state his post count, he has every friggin right too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2002, 02:53:24 PM »
I know he has all right to state his count, but I am only pointing out that his count isn't that impressive if his posts include those that simply state his post count.

For example, I could easily get up to 500 or 600 by posting one word posts or by posting my post count. But, I don't. Hey, if that is what he wants to do, that's his choice. I just don't believe in that, that's all.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2002, 01:49:20 PM »
i have either 872 or 827 <and one more now>
i forget which

mostly i have this many because i posted alot in the word association and other 3 word story type deals
i also used a lot in my 'can i waste your time?' thread

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2002, 02:36:25 PM »
I think I have around 350, a lot for only being here almost two months(of course I did post a few of those in test forums).
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2002, 04:47:18 PM »
This makes 615.

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2002, 05:36:08 AM »
Hello.

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2002, 11:01:22 AM »
628 im almost to 630!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!

Print