Print

Author Topic: Mario games aren't on the top ten!  (Read 2138 times)

« on: February 09, 2002, 11:52:02 AM »
Gamespot has a list of the top ten games, and Mario isn't on it! No, I'm not saying that GS hates Mario, the rankings are based on site traffic, but most of the people that go to Gamespot.com hate Mario! Here's the list:

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (PC)
Grand Theft Auto III (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
WWF Raw (XBOX)
Final Fantasy XI (PS2)
Resident Evil (GC)
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (PC)
Star Trek Bridge Commander (PC)
Wrestlemania X8 (GC)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)

No Mario, and hardly any GameCube games!

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 01:08:24 PM »
pah.  Who cares?

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 01:15:15 PM »
You got a point mario is popular! I care visit the mario places there now!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 01:42:04 PM »
HOW CAN THERE BE TWO WRESTLING GAMES?!?!?

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2002, 11:59:08 PM »
Oh, don't worry about that. All the new games get the traffic, of course. It's a gaming news site, what do you expect? There hasn't been a new Mario game in quite a while. Trust me, once the release of Mario Sunshine draws near, it'll be high on that list.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 06:39:25 AM »
WHAT DO WE DO!!!!!!??????
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 09:08:35 AM »
Frankly, I'm not surprised that Mario is not on the top ten.  Look at the games: Remakes, Luigi's Mansion: Too Short, SSB Melee: Not really Mario is it now?  Come on!  Do you think Super Mario Bros. 2 would be on the top ten, or the SMW remake?  Nintendo is lacking in creativity for their Mario games, and that is the reason why!  We need Mario Sunshine, and a new 2D Mario game!

Print