Print

Author Topic: HE GRIMSACK ERA HAS BEGUN AGAIN!!!!!!!  (Read 4656 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 10:47:55 PM »
Grimsack's back!!! Oh where oh where can Deezer be when you need him??? Ok,Listen up Grimsack!!! I'm the BIGGEST,BADEST,BRUTE around and don't you forget!!!!! Gather 'round newbies and listen to the terribble tale of of Grimsack! Long ago,there was a hideous fiend named Grimsack. He spread torture,hate,and bad words werever he went!! He turned the kind,gentle TMK forum inhabitants into his slaves of misery!! But then,a Shining Knight appeared "Super Yoshi7175" wielding the Master Plunger,the legendary potty tool of Evil's bane!!! He tried to vanquish the Evil Grimsack! There was an Epic battle of immense proportions!!! Then, Super Yoshi7175 used the power of the legendary Master Plunger and the Sailor Senshi to KILL the hideous monster known as Grimsack!!!(well actually,grimsack being the wuss he is posted an I'm sorry topic and banned himself) So now time has come for the seasoned veterans and the Newbies to join forces and vanquish the terrible Grimsack once agian!!!!! So Don't be vain,and don't be whiney,or else,ny brother,I might have to get medeivel on your heinie!!!!!!(that was for you Grimsack) Come on Super Yoshi7175,you did it once now get rid of him again!!!!

The Midnight Reviver Revives Old Topics At Midnight!!!

Skate: 0-/<):

What? you don''t want to skate? Well then snowboard: 0-\<\

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/17/2002 2:39:36 AM
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2002, 07:09:19 AM »
And I thought I was a nutbar. Despite that, you have my support Sir.

The younger shall surpass the older.

Edited by - The Luigi Fan on 3/17/2002 6:09:18 AM
The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2002, 08:17:48 AM »
newbie #2 check,sir!

Welcome to Dark World,I am your guide Grim.I will show you to your room,your fate awates you.
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2002, 11:53:57 AM »
Look i got it make him say bad stuff tell deezer his second chance will be up so make him do the bad stuff again and basicall we got him! I will tell Deezer and hes off so lets get him gone for good!!!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 3/17/2002 9:58:09 AM
Should I put something here?

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2002, 11:56:46 AM »
YES!!! It's Brilliant!!! The ol' Suupa Yoshi still has it!!!!Ya!!!!! um,is turd a bad word?

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2002, 12:00:05 PM »
Do what he did to us how could he resist to doing the evil all over again?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 3/17/2002 10:00:57 AM

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2002, 12:20:25 PM »
That's great! 3 recruits! Luigi Fan,you're the scout,patrol the active topics to see if he's doing anything "naughty" Grim,you scout too,Super Yoshi7175,I'm appointing you to General,just give the word and I'll do it! I myself shall be the Colonol. Everyone report back here in a while.Super Yoshi7175,I await further instruction...

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2002, 12:24:31 PM »
Ok Mama MiaMario you go to his topic call him bad stuff for what he done...then we see what he does Keep watch!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2002, 12:36:33 PM »
You guys!!! Join his Sealab RPG thingy!!! Then We'll really be able to annoy him!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2002, 12:45:57 PM »
Oh no!They're making a plot!Must..inform..Deezer...and....GRIMSACK!
Red Alert!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2002, 12:57:16 PM »
MAMA MIA Mario lets continue this somewhere go to my forum check website ok...........it under profile...all GrimSack haters too...

Mario and Yoshi rule!

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 3/17/2002 11:00:42 AM

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2002, 01:12:42 PM »
Ok, I'll help too.  I never actually met Grimsack, or seen anything he did, but I'll help.

BlueYoshi180132
BlueYoshi180132

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2002, 02:06:39 PM »
What do we do now it didnt work...

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2002, 02:12:13 PM »
Blue Yoshi Bless you!!!!!!.

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/17/2002 12:28:23 PM

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2002, 05:25:21 PM »
     Do you all realize what you are doing? You've all turned to the darkside. (I don't mean the TMK member, I mean from Star Wars. I'm just using this as an example. Not that I think you people are evil knights wealding light sabers. Nor do I think that you all are evil. It's just a good, and well known, way to help explain my point.......and shed a little humer on this subject,) You've all given in to hatred. Your filled with hate against this poor guy!.....It's so childish. Don't you realize that your just carrying out his dirty work? His OLD purpose of destroying this forum. The more of these little gang up on Grimsack topics you make, and the defend Grimsack topics too, the more you're carrying on this argument! The more YOU are destroying this forum! Yes, that's write, even Super Yoshi 7175 is included in this! GrimSack made you all angry by insulating Mario. Now your angry at him for JUST coming back. He turned you to the darkside. Now instead of resisting the hate, instead of being kind, plite, and forgiving, instead of makeing the mature(and braver) stand to say that your just not going to be hateful anymore, you've let this hate consume you. You're all Darth Vaders! You NEED to give him a FAIR second chance.....not trick him into messing up. For goodness sakes you're making plans to ban the guy for JUST comeing back! Your turning newbies against him! Will this madness ever stop? Where is this return post he made anyway? I'm not a newbie, I've been through the Grimsack era. I know what I'm talking about. Sure we're mad at him for making fun of Mario in a profound way. For introducing hate to this forum. But now you all are carrying it on. You're being hateful to him, now. You all are just carrying on the hatred. We NEED to be forgiving. Two wrongs don't make a write. We NEED to forgive him for what he has done.....and give him a FAIR second chance (Maybee he'll be better this time. Who knows?).....if you don't you're as bad as he was.....think about that.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

Print