Print

Author Topic: Pryncez Peech GET OVER HERE!!!  (Read 2336 times)

« on: April 02, 2002, 07:20:59 PM »
I leave for a day and when I come back you've gathered together an "Anti-MamaMia Mario" Commity!! What the H#ll did I do to you in the first Place!!!!!! Jeesh!!! I'm just like a War magnet!! I started a huge War that got Acey and Dan Banned from the MM Forum!!! WHAT IS IT WITH ME!!!! HY DO YOU PICK ON ME!!!! WELL I'VE GOT NEWS I'M NOT EASY TO PICK ON!!!!!!

Boomo arigatou gazaima[dukar]a! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "MangaMan".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 09:33:26 PM »
you know japanese

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 09:22:54 AM »
Heh heh....
 Although I tend to stay neutral in these sort of matters, I'd like to point out that joeykong started that topic about not likeing you. I believe their main arguement was that you pick on "innocent" people, but was lacking any examples.
 However, quite a few people expressed a liking for you, and I believe the reason I saw was that you were "funny", even though his one example was a Weird Al quote. It seems neither side really has much of a reason, eh?

And I'd like to congratulate 00boo for making a completely relevant statement.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/3/2002 7:25:11 AM

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 10:50:10 AM »
I'm sorry but... it's not my fault. IT'S YATARO! That KITOUYUME! And, no. I don't dislike you. I didn't mean for this dumb crap to happen here. I really didn't mean it.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet

Edited by - PryncezPeech on 4/3/2002 9:26:26 AM
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 02:52:11 PM »
hey, mamma mia!
you were only gone for one day?

i shall stand by your side..but it really looks like i don't have to <good thing for me pryncez peech is so nice, and i won't have to do anything to stand up for you>

0 0-/< in honor of all our fallen comrades, may they go to a better place >\-0<

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2002, 12:01:29 AM »
Yes 00Boo, I'm trying to learn Japanese. Doomo Cable04 'n Peechy.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2002, 02:48:26 PM »
uh....thanks?

*leans over to pryncezpeech* what'd he say?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2002, 03:01:17 PM »
 Generally, when someone says domo, they mean thank you. Arigatou is in all actuality thank you, and Domo arigatou is thank you very much. Domo, alone, is implyed as Thank you, or Thanks.

So, he said thank you to you and Pryncez Peech.

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2002, 03:26:41 PM »
oh
kay

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2002, 03:58:25 PM »
Oh, is that where they got, "Domo arigatou Mr. Roboto, helping me escape to where I.."?

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

Print