Print

Author Topic: Help! The CI needs you!!  (Read 1707 times)

« on: April 30, 2002, 07:34:47 PM »
dude! I need a lot of peopl's help w/ someting. Okay, this could have been under game help, but it's not really a "game." Anyway, I need the most help from people who play, PD. Okay, there's this one website link thing where you can enter your won misson file in real life dadtDyne action. I don't know the exact website, but here's what I do to get to the web page. I use hotbot.com and type in, "Perfect Dark skip intro." Usually, the first site that comes up says the exact same thing. I like watcing the intro scene, so watch that if you want to. Anyway, after the little cut scene, the main access page will pop up. Here is were I need help. Instead of clicking enter, there's a quick time bar that shows you can do a mission in "real-life." It's right under the enter button. Anyway, when i usually get to the fourth mission, to program the cycle bots, my computer starts screaming at me and I have to restart the whole thing. I need someone w/ a decent computer to find the access codes with the bots and report back to me so that I may continue on.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask. The CI needs you agents out there, and so do I! Please do not let us down!

Sorry if this took up so much space! :)

Lola
(Special Agent LP9)
I like cheese!

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 09:40:01 PM »
You guys are no help! You all make me sick!

>:(
I like cheese!

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2002, 03:54:51 PM »
Some Agents you are! COME ON PEOPLE!! I NEED HELP!!
I like cheese!

Print