Print

Author Topic: the longest mario story  (Read 13218 times)

« on: April 30, 2002, 07:45:01 PM »
help me make the longest mario story.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2002, 07:45:49 PM »
one day mario was

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 03:53:52 PM »
In The Mushroom Kingdom

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2002, 08:54:08 PM »
When a robber busted

Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2002, 05:15:29 PM »
Through a window and attacked Mario.
"Ow" said Mario and he ate a Fire Flower. He became Fire Mario and fried the burglar then said:
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2002, 10:57:33 AM »
"I don't-a like people like-a you-a moron!"

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2002, 07:29:17 AM »
Then Mario busts the robbers head right off his shoulders. Then he notices he has a Xbox shirt under his striped shirt. He a was a spy Mario said curiously. Then Bill Gates ship came flying in.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2002, 01:27:46 PM »
Bill started dropping Bomb-Ombs. It was a very stupid idea. Mario yelled, "That's-a like giving up! Face it, you-a lost!

But Gates didn't stop. It was like he was deaf! Then the Tornado III attacked Bill's plane, who had decoys and homing missles. As a result, the Tornado III was shot down.

"When will it end?" the KNN(Kingdom News Network) asked. "Microsoft is making Bowser seem NICE!"

Just then, Bowser came and said, "Microsoft took away my Keep! They WILL be destroyed!"

Edited by - MadMario on 6/12/2002 7:19:53 PM

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2002, 02:21:43 PM »
So then Bowser helped Mario take down Bill Gates' airplane. Guess how he did it(Hint: Hurly Gloves). Anyway, Mario missed Bill and landed near a red "!" box. He broke it, took the cap and used fireballs to shoot down the jet.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2002, 04:27:01 PM »
Bill Gates then took out his X-Scope. It was the exacte opisite of the Super Scope. He fired at Bowser. Suddenly Reptile from Mortal Kombat 2 stepped out of invisability and used his energy ball to deflect the shot. "I thought Mortal Kombat was for all systems. Not just Nintendo." said Mario in a puzzled voice. "It is, but Bowser is paying me to be his hidden protectore," said Reptile. "Yey, you'll be surprised to see how much a villain gets paid now days," said Bowser. Bowser, Mario, and Reptile all combine their powers to shoot out a gaint energy ball. But Bill Gates pulled out a hidden weopon. It was a remote controll. When he pushed the button a Terminator came in from the future. "Terminate them," yelled Bill Gates. They blast hits Bill Gate's ship and sends it flying away. But the Terminator is still there.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2002, 07:36:36 PM »
Um...Mario already took down the ship. Anyway, a strange figure runs really fast towards the battle, with a similar figure skating(?) behind him. The first one was, of course, Sonic. "Hey, who's that with you Sonic?" Bowser asked. The strange figure said, "I'm Shadow, and we're gonna help you guys." "Bill shot down our plane," Sonic added. "We're gonna make him pay!"

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2002, 08:05:06 AM »
Then Sonic and Shadow turn into Sper Sonic and Hyper Shadow. Now you will pay you [bundle of sticks]ot Hyper Shadow said angry. Then he uses a Chaos Javelin and jams it right into the back of Bill Gates nasty back. Gates quivered in terror. Then Super Sonic beat the snot out of Gates. Then Bowser was beating his skull in then all of a sudden 3 mysterious figures appeared. It was Gum Beatand Korn from Jet Set Radio Future. Oh no they are brainwashed Sonic said. We must kill Bill Gates for doing this to them I mean theyare Sega and I can not hurt them Shadow said. Lets party Korn said smiling. So now Bill Gates has realy done it
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2002, 11:01:35 AM »
But Mario, along with all of his other skills, was a genious. "Okay, let's play 'Who Wants to be a Millionare?'. For $100, who is the hero in 'Star Wars, Episode 2'? Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anikin Skywalker, Yoda, or Bill Gates?" Korn replyed, "That's easy. Bill Gates, of course." "Wrong! Bill Gates was the villian's sidekick. He brainwashed everyone in Sega, and sent them to help Count Dooku and the Trade Federation. The correct answer is: Yoda." The three of them got their brains back. Gum yelled, "Let's get him!" "NO! NO! NO! My plan is ruined!" screamed Bill. "Man! He runs really funny," said Sonic. Bill was, of course, running away like a girl.

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2002, 08:11:01 PM »
All of a sudden, something new fell onto the Terminator. "What the...?" said Sonic.
An alien came out and said, "We would come in peace, but you guys suck!"
"You take that back, for I am !?¢¾@ !" said a figure on top of the alien ship.
"Who said what?" asked Luigi.
"Okay that's hard to pronounce, so you can call me Geno," replied !?¢¾@.

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2002, 11:55:54 AM »
Poliwrath appeared.
"Hey, you belong in a different game," Mario said. Poliwrath punched Mario and disappeared. "What was that?" Geno asked.

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2002, 08:10:55 PM »
The head alien then attacked Amy (who followed Sonic using a helicopter).
"EEEKKKKK! Sonic help!" cried Amy.
"Weird, that reminded me of Aeris," thought a stranger that was watching the whole action.
"Hey! Who's that?!" asked Mario, who saw the stranger.
"No idea, but he has a really big sword!" warned Luigi.
"Don't be a scaredy cat, Luigi."
"Jeez! I was just telling you to be careful if you go up to him!"
Mario, of course, went up to the stranger and inquired, "Who are you?"
"I'd like to keep my identity secret, so go away!"
"Why?"
"Because I want to be left alone so I can think."
"Oh, ok. Why didn't you say so?"
"Because that alien over there is beating up that hedgehog, and I thought you'd notice that, so I thought I didn't-"
"WHAT?! SONIC'S IN TROUBLE?!"
"If you mean that blue hedgehog, YES!"
"Oh, man! I gotta juice!"
"Uh, you can't do that, Mario, you don't have super speed."
"Oh, yeah. Well then, I ment I gotta get there FAST!"
Mario ran as fast as he could, but wasn't making good time.
"Here! You'll need this!"
The stranger tossed a pump that had 4 different attachable nozzles.
"Hey, my pump! Thanks!"
"No problem!"
Mario used the Turbo Nozzle to get over to the battle scene as fast as he could.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I can't believe that everyone just stopped when Bill bolted until I fired up the story again.

Edited by - MadMario on 7/13/2002 7:20:11 PM

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2002, 08:14:01 PM »
When Mario got to the battle site, the head alien blocked him out using a force field.

Mario watched in horror as the aliens were beating up Geno and Sonic.

"STOP, YOU STUPID BLUE LIGHTBULB!"

"Who said that?!" yelled the head alien.

"Me, you scum!"

The voice came, surpisingly, from Luigi. "That is the last straw! You will be taken down!"

Luigi started doing some of Mario's best moves from Super Mario 64 onto the aliens.

"That's my brother!" cheered Mario. "Now how do I get in there while they are busy with Luigi?"

Mario was thinking for a while, then got an idea. He attached the Rocket Nozzle to his pump, then shot over the barrier surrounding the battlefield.

Luigi was beating the crap out of an alien when Mario landed on it.

"Nice timing, Mario! I thought I was a goner."

"Well, we should help Sonic and Amy now."

"Good idea!"

They ran over to the head alien, who was winning over Sonic...

TO BE CONTINUED...

(even though I say that, it doesn't mean I have an idea, so keep this going)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2002, 08:38:27 PM »
Then the universe inverted and all the people from outside the Mushroom Kingdom warped back to their home planets, except Geno....
"How'd you manage that?" asked Luigi.
"With my trusty companion, the Declaration of Independence!"
Everyone else fainted for lack of comprehension.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2002, 05:47:17 PM »
Ok, that was just plain weird!

Since life was back to normal, Geno went to the Star Road.

But, of course, Bowser returns to his old ways and...Captured Mario!

(Strangely, I don't even know how I came up with all the action in my earlier post!)

Edited by - MadMario on 8/22/2002 4:50:10 PM

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2002, 05:42:25 PM »
It seems that the longest Mario story has changed from a group-made story to a single person fanfic.

Come on! I can't do all this alone (although I did do about half of the story)!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2002, 11:03:40 PM »
But suddenly, when things looked blackest, out of nowhere came Mallow and Luigi to save half of the day! (Peach is busy saving the other half)

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2002, 10:50:25 AM »
Peach went to make a "Cake-Bomb" for Bowser, so he would be distracted, while Luigi and Mallow went through a SMB-Style adventure.

They arrived at World 1-4...

Luigi said, "Oh! No! Not like this again!"

"Don't worry, there's the axe right there."

"Yeah, let's do that."

Luigi grabbed the axe and "Bowser" fell into the lava.

"Thank you, Luigi and...Who are you?"

"Hi! I'm Mallow!"

"Ok, thanks, Luigi and Mallow, but Mario is in another castle!"

"Just as I feared! We have to do all this again!"

"It's won't be too hard. You've done it twice, haven't you?"

"How'd you know that?!"

"I asked Mario."

"Ok, let's go save him!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

P.S. Nice addition, CW. You seemed to know that I wanted Mallow in the story somewhere.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2002, 05:38:55 PM »
As Luigi and Mallow wadered through world 2-2, Booster came out of the sky in a Jugem's Cloud, throwing Bob-Ombs at them, and yelling with his mouth hangin' open at a right angle. "Hey, you guys! Anybody seen that dude with glasses that was here just a second ago? I tossed a bomb at him, and then he ran away! Oh, and I'm missing my Mario Doll!"
"Try world 8-4." said Luigi. Then he whispered to Mallow, "He might help us without even knowing it!"
Mallow hopped off of his pants (then landed back in them) and said, "Good idea!"
Booster zipped off in his stolen Lakitu cloud...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2002, 08:49:53 PM »
Mallow and Luigi continued through the SMB style adventure for some time until...

"Wait a minute..." said Luigi, a puzzled look across his face.

"What? What is it, Luigi? We're almost there!"

"Actually, no we're not. There has been some sort of mix up. We are... we are..." he sighed and dropped the map he had been holding. "We are in world 1-1 again."

"WHAT??? World 1-1? But we were just in world 7-2! What's going on?" Mallow thrust his soft little arms into the air and began wailing relentlessly.

-Gryphon
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2002, 11:15:50 PM »
Then Lemmy Koopa came along and jumped on their heads.
"Hey!" said Luigi. "What's the big idea? And why are you in world 1-1?!"

That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2002, 08:39:36 AM »
"And since when do you do the head jumping? That's Mario's job. As well as mine!" With that, Luigi jumped ten feet in the air, and came back down, right  smack on Lemm'ys head.

"Ouch, you'll be paying for that!" Lemmy shouted, rubbing the 2 foot lump on his head. "My uncle will take care of you!"

"Yeah right!" Mallow piped in. "We have already seen the best and the worst of your uncle Bowser. Mario's fought against him countless times, and I was even there when he fought WITH him."

"Oh, no. Not THAT uncle. I mean my other uncle." A puzzled look came across Mallow and Luigi's faces.

"Bowser has another brother?"

"Yup, and he won't be pleased at all to hear what you did to me."
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2002, 12:28:23 AM »
(Boy is this story getting complicated! I love it! But I thought Lemmy was Bowser's son...?)

After several days of wandering, they finally arrived at World 8-4...
"Hey! We're here!" said Mallow.
"Yeah! All right!" said Luigi.
"Well, let's get going."
"Hey, look! A question block!"
Luigi jumped and bonked the block. Out came a Fire Flower. Luigi caught it and became Fire Luigi. Mallow found another block and ate a Mushroom, thus becoming Super Mallow! A few steps more, and they came upon the FLUDD!
"Hey!" Luigi said. "My brother must'a dropped this after Bowser grabbed him!"
Luigi strapped it onto his back.
"Preparing to register new user information--" said FLUDD. "User identified as Luigi, brother of Mario--"
"Hey! That's really neat!" said Mallow. "Now you can shoot water and fire!"
"Let's-a go," Luigi said.
They made their way into the castle. Soon, they found Peach hiding in an alcove in the wall.
"What are you doing here?!" exclaimed Mallow.
"I gave Bowser a cake bomb! He's so excited I gave him a present, he's totally forgotten about Mario! Hurry, and you can save him!"
Luigi took a few steps forward, and asked, "Wait... how come Bowser didn't capture you too?"
"Oh, he... um..." Peach drifted off.
Luigi squirted Peach with water, and suddenly, she changed into a Duplighost!
"Just as I thought! It's not Peach!"
"Then where is the real Princess?" asked Mallow. The Duplighost ran away...
After walking for some time, they saw what seemed to be a strange marking in the wall. Mallow examined it, and tried punching it. Nothing happened. Luigi tried shooting fire at it. Still, nothing happened. Then Luigi used FLUDD on it, and it sank within the wall, slid back, revealing the Princess!
"Oh! I thought I was never going to get out of there!" said Peach, delighted to see Luigi and Mallow in front of her. "I sent Bowser a bomb in a cake, but when it blew up when he was taking a bite, he got so mad that he came and grabbed me and used some magic or something and trapped me in the wall!"
Mallow said, "Well, you're safe now, princess."

That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2002, 09:40:14 AM »
Oh, he probably is Bowser's son. I don't know much about his family relations. Just change whatever needs to be changed in your head. Sorry I dont have time to add anything on right now. I will later if I can.

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2002, 07:24:30 PM »
They went on, and then they found Bowser, but... something was wrong...

"Hey, why isn't the axe there?" asked Mallow.

"Bwahahaha! Can't you see that this won't be as easy as you expected?" Bowser said with delight.

"Not if I can help it!!!"

Mario jumped behind Bowser and grabbed his tail.

"Oh no, not again!"

Mario flinged Bowser into the wall, then, suddenly, he became flat!

"Mario, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes, I am, Luigi."

"What are you two talking about?"

"Well..."

Before Mario could explain, everything went 2D!

"Now you know." Mario said slowly.

"Well, the FLUDD is useless then..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

I really hope Lt. Eagle will help here (you see, he's beaten Paper Mario about 8-9 times, while I've never played it...).

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2002, 12:20:47 AM »
"Who says?" said Mario.
Luigi gladly gave him FLUDD. Mario strapped it on and sqirted Bowser. Bowser, being saturated with water, became wrinkled and wavy, and fell over and stuck to the floor. Stars swirled around his head. His HP was suddenly lowered from 99 to 49.
"Another squirt oughta do it!" said Mario.
Sadly, he was wrong. "Oh no! It's-a useless!"
Bowser got up. Mallow went over and punched Bowser. You'd be surprised how much more damage Paper Mallow did to Paper Bowser than Mallow would have to Bowser. Bowser's HP was now at 24. next up was Luigi. He did a Multibounce on Bowser's head, lowering his HP to 14.
Then it was Bowser's turn. He walked over and did a Bowser Bomb on Mallow and Luigi's heads, reducing their HP to 0. They fell to the ground, unable to move. Mario's turn again. Mario did a Power Jump on Bowser, taking away 13 HP. This left him with 1. Bowser blew his fire breath at Mario. Mario yelled "MAMA!!! OW OOOhhh ohh oww!!" and ran around in circles. Now Mario had only 1 HP. He went to jump on Bowser's head. He jumped, on the king's head, but nothing happened! Suddenly, Mario remembered FLUDD. He used the leverage from that jump to hover above Bowser's head, and then, at maximum distance, he Ground-Pounded. Bowser fell to the ground, defeated. The battle ended. Mario earned enough Star Points to level up everyone, thus returning them to normal. The castle crumbled to the ground, and they triple-jumped out a hole in the ceiling. Luigi grabbed Mallow, since he couldn't jump.
After going a few miles, they discovered a pipe. They went down the pipe, and...

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2002, 11:50:22 PM »
everything suddenly depth-ized again.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2002, 07:46:58 PM »
"What did-a Lemmy mean when he was-a talking about-a his uncle?" asked Mario as Luigi explained their journey for the third time.
"I don't-a know!" said Luigi. "He didn't say much else."
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2002, 11:36:45 PM »
Hey, MadMario or somebody! Come help continue the story!
That was a joke.

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2002, 02:33:47 PM »
Mallow yelled "Hey, who's that above us?"

Luigi replied "Not really sure, but I SWEAR he looks familiar!"

Mario saw the pendant around the figure's neck. "Oh, no! Not Wart! Please not Wart!"

"Now I remember! It's Wart!"

"NNNOOOOO!" screamed Peach.

When the got to the bottom of the pipe, Wart yelled, "I've got you now!"

Suddenly, Toad fell out of the pipe above Wart, thus stomping him!

"Good! The gang's all here!" cheered Luigi.

"Really, eh? Well, I've got a few new tricks for you."

Wart suddenly grew to twenty times his orginal size!

"Well, so do I!" replied Mario, as he put on the FLUDD.

"Me too!" cried Luigi, as he pulled out the Pulterguster 2000 (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

"And I don't think you remember me!" screamed Mallow.

Luigi switched the Pulterguster 2000 from suck to blow, Mario filled the FLUDD, and Mallow charged with electricity. They all fired at the same time, causing a water tornado filled with electric power!

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2002, 10:22:25 PM »
The tornado started heading right for Wart. Suddenly, smoke and sparks went flying everywhere, and the next thing they knew, Wart was 1000 times bigger.

"Ha ha ha, electric water tornadoes always make me grow gigantic." Wart said.

Then Wart bent over and grabbed Luigi and Toad.

"If you want me to free your friends, you must surrender!" Wart laughed.

"No way, you-a stupid dork!" Mario replied.

"Then I will squeeze Luigi and Toad until they resemble smashed mosquito guts. Ha ha ha!" said Wart.

Suddenly, Mario jumped up really high and hit Wart in the head as hard as he could.

"Ow! You're gonna pay for that!" screamed Wart.

Then Wart grabbed everyone else.

"You must all die!!!!" Wart yelled.

Wart then began to squeeze them, when suddenly...

Bill Cosby appeared, and he was 10 times bigger than Wart.

"Hey Wart,Would you like some Jello?" he said, as he handed Wart a bowl of Jello.

"No! I don't want any stinkin' Jello! I'm too busy!" shouted Wart.

Then Bill Cosby let a huge fart that caused an earthquake.

"Sorry, I had lunch at Taco Bell," he said.

The earthquake caused Wart to lose his balance, and fell down and dropped everybody.

Then Bill Cosby said "I'll be right back."

He disappeared. Seconds later he was back with a bunch a Stars.

He threw one at everybody, and they all became invincible.They ran and slammed into Wart. This caused him to shrink back to normal size.

"You idiots!!!, You have won for now, but I will be back as soon as I get some help!" shouted Wart as he teleported away.

576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2002, 11:24:09 PM »
(Let's try to stay inside the Mario universe and away from gross vulgar humor, shall we?
...the last fragment of story is to be disregarded, for lack of continuity...)
The tornado headed for Wart. The electricity hit Wart's pendant, and his crown, and superheated the metal, thus fusing the chain on his pendant together, while charring his skin.
"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!" yelled Wart... and he appeared to cease living.
"Well, that's the end of him!" said Mallow, happily.
Luigi gasped. "Look at-a that..."
A shadowy outline of Wart's body rose from where he lay, and emitted a ghastly laugh.
Luigi readied the Poltergust 3000. (Just so you know, that's how it's spelled.)
Mario squirted the ghost with FLUDD, but to no avail.
Luigi used the Poltergust and sucked the Wart-ghost in.
Professor Elvin Gadd appeared on Luigi's Game Boy Horror screen.
"Well, my boy, what have you got there?"
At Bowser's wrecked castle, which was now a few miles away, the Koopa King looked in his viewscreen... which only a privileged few knew he had.
"So, Mario and his pitiful friends think they have defeated Wart, do they? Well, I'll show them a thing or two..."
And he prepared to use his black magic...

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2002, 04:12:29 PM »
Meanwhile, at the town of Sayonara, Dr. T. Garden was giving his Super Sushi one more shot...

Guess what happens next... in fact, if CW knows, he can do it!

Edited by - MadMario on 9/30/2002 3:52:40 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2002, 09:00:33 PM »
Eh? Does this last development have anything to do with the rest of the story?

That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2002, 04:43:35 PM »
You don't know? It's in the SMBSS DVD. Whatever, I'll do it.

Bowser warped to Sayonara with his black magic to steal the Super Sushi.

"I'm taking that!" he yelled.

"NOT AGAIN!" replyed Dr. T. Garden.

Bowser ate ALL of the Super Sushi and said, "This time, Mario WILL pay!"

"Great, and I made it five times more powerful too!"

"All the better! Hey! It's working!"

Bowser grew to 100 times his own size!

"Now, I am... SUPER KOOPZILLA!"

Bowser rampaged through Sayonara on his way to TMK...

Edited by - MadMario on 9/30/2002 3:54:18 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2002, 08:12:03 PM »
I remember something about Koopzilla... but sadly, I haven't ever seen any SMBSS cartoons.
-----------------------
"What's that?" gasped Mallow, terrified.
"Oh no... Not again!" exclaimed Luigi.
Bowser and his thundering steps approached Mario & Co.
Mario switched to his Rocket Nozzle, and shot up to the top of Bowser's head, and landing there for a fleeting moment, he charged up his Rocket Nozzle again. He blasted roughly 80 feet above Bowser's head. From this altitude, he executed a super Ground Pound. This, however, only succeeded in giving Bowser a massive headache...

That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2002, 05:03:38 PM »
Bowser's headache made him fall off a cliff.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2002, 07:49:39 PM »
Which caused an earthquake, making everybody else fall over.
(Hmm, this story is getting quite strage...)

That was a joke.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2002, 06:48:14 PM »
Hey, I don't see why my part of the story lacks continuity. And most guys find farting funny, not gross.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2002, 07:45:17 PM »
SO?
I certainly don't think it's funny.

That was a joke.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2002, 08:08:28 PM »
Why not?

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2002, 11:05:01 AM »
Well, the Bill Cosby part was dumb.

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2002, 10:30:26 AM »
Then they continued to fight bowser. Thebn all of a sudden they hear Puff Daddy music Blasting from behind Bowser. Do you hear that? Luigi asked curiously. Dont a ask mea Mario said., Then bam Bowser gfets hit in the head with a handgun. Then the gun fires but it hit bowsers shell so it did not kill him. Then all of a sudden the person who hitbowser shows up. Theperson was wearing a pimp hate and wearing blue and yellow. Then Mario discovered it was Wario. Then Bowser struggles to get up and kill Wario but Wario shoots him again. Wario then goes to his car and pulls out the worst weapon you can get RICHARD SIMMONS. He useh im to combat bowser. Bowser then collapses to the ground seeing the sight of Simmons. Then wario shoots simmons and puts him back in his suitcase. Well thanx for a saving us a amario said. Oh please your gonna die next Wario said. Then he lifts his gun and ets ready to strike mario. Mario dodges and tries to club him. Wario still stands there looking at Mario. mario then heard the music get louder and louder Then Ozzy Osbourne flies out of the sky. 2 new foes in mario world only one way out.

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2002, 09:31:03 PM »
Since this story is going south anyway...
Out of the sky comes Fox McCloud in his Arwing and Krystal on her CloudRunner! Fox shoots lasers at Ozzy and he dissapears in a flash of light. Then Krystal uses her FireBlaster on the stoopid* Puff Daddy boom box and Wario. End of chapter.

*I spelled it wrong on purpose.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2002, 10:58:49 PM »
Fox used Slippy's latest invention to rip a hole in the fabric of space, and the Mario crew boarded Krystal's starship.
"Wow, so this is the Lylat System, huh?" asked Mario as he gazed out from the Great Fox's main viewport.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" said Peppy.
"Which?" asked Fox, one eye out the window, the other on Krystal.

[This story was getting tired, so I decided to shake it up a bit... Let's see what I can do with this, huh?]

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2002, 05:40:28 AM »
When Mario and the gang were on Krystals starship they saw something flying torwards it. It was a giant yoshi Mario kept yelling at it but it was o use. Mario then noticed he had a giantmushroom in his pants. He threwq the mushroom at the yoshi but it just ate it. The yoshi then poowered up for a attack. the ship then fel back to mario world. But it went so fast a time portal opened. They went through the portal where are they now.

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2002, 03:33:11 PM »
I am done with this story. You guys pushed it too far now.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2002, 07:39:09 PM »
Well, nobody was doing anything with it.
If you put Sonic and Bill Gates in it, I don't see why I can't put Fox and Krystal in it.
---------------------------------
Axem Green, what you said didn't happen.
Lemme think of a good next part of the story.
I want to keep it sincere, and not stupid (especially not like the Bill Cosby part.)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/15/2002 6:41:55 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2002, 05:41:41 AM »
I am tired of all this dumb language.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:33:21 PM

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2002, 05:42:59 AM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:34:14 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2002, 11:57:28 PM »
I now have justification for excluding you.

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2002, 07:46:44 PM »
Well, you forgot three things:

1. I NEVER PUT IN BILL GATES! That wasn't my idea!

2. The universe inverted, returning everyone back to where they belong, remember?

3. You just screwed this up because we were doing the SMB2 Group + Mallow v. Super Koopzilla, and you changed it all.

Wait, that already ended! Sorry!

You know what? Fine! Go ahead and put in Krystal and Fox!

Back to the story (doing it in new format now)...

*Flying fragments show up

Fox: What's that!?

Krystal: Hmm, looks like the remains of a ship that was destroyed by pirates...

Mario: Then WHY is there a Jolly Roger on one of the panels?

Krystal: Good point.

Mallow: Ah! Watch out!!!

*A container of some sort floats in range of the ships scopes.

Mario: You are being paranoid again.

Mallow: Don't be so mean! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Mallow crys and it starts raining inside the ship ([wtd]?)

(Oh, and actually, I wasn't really mad about the Krystal and Fox and Lylat system stuff. It was that Giant Yoshi thing.)

Edited by - MadMario on 10/18/2002 6:49:16 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2002, 11:41:58 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/18/2002 11:01:56 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2002, 12:01:25 AM »
[Yeah, the giant Yoshi thing pushed it a little too far. Yoshis, no matter what the size, have to breathe air. And sorry, yeah, Bill Gates was Axem Green's idea.]

Fox: Why is it raining? ROB, report!
ROB: Unknown. No water vapor detected.
Mario: Sorry. That just ...happens, whenever Mallow starts crying.
Fox: Oh, more magic. Right. Lots of magic around here these days.

*Rain stops*

Krystal: [can't think of anything to say]
ROB: Scanning...scanning...
Mallow: Maybe it's the remains of a pirate war.
Krystal: If that's the case, then it's very old.
ROB: Scanning...scanning...

*Slippy emerges from a door onto the bridge*

Slippy: Hey guys, what's up?   --Hey, who're you?
Mario: I'm Mario, and this is
Mallow: Mallow,
Luigi: Luigi,
Toad: Toad,
Peach: And Peach!
Fox: Well, that was certainly well-orchestrated.
Toad: Thanks!
Fox: Slippy, do you have any idea what that is out there?
Slippy: Well...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2002, 08:34:15 PM »
Mario: That container! It has a skull on it!
Fox: Full scan!
ROB: Composed primarily of wood and iron. It appears to be hollow.
Fox: Let's get it in the docking bay.
*Somehow, they get it to land inside the docking bay...*
Mario: Well... it looks pretty normal to me.
*Krystal readies her staff*
*They slowly approach the crate*
*The crate ExPlOdEs!*
Krystal: AAAHH!!
Mario: Yah!
Fox: Woah!
*Krystal projects force field sufficient to block explosion*
That was a joke.

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2002, 05:47:32 AM »
No, Axem Green, it's just that sometimes people don't want to go along with you because you make everything too dang weird.
-Chupperson Weird

Oh, and I guess he's gone.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:28:34 PM

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2002, 04:03:23 PM »
Noooooo

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2002, 11:34:29 PM »
If you want to help continue the story, that's fine...
But just try to keep it within reason, OK?
It's not like some total random whackola fest.
--------------------------------------------------------
And then, it seemed that everyone had lost interest in the Longest Mario Story... so CW decided to quit using energy on it. He also decided that if anybody else ever came back to Story Boards, he might continue the story... but he would make an independent Star Fox story moderated by himself.

Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/25/2002 11:08:50 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2002, 06:36:15 AM »
Whackola fest? yg totta be kiddin me I aint no whacko just a guitarist

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2002, 01:54:58 AM »
Not you, no, I didn't say you were a wacko, I said the stuff you put on here like the dumb giant Yoshi bit was wacko. It's fine if you help continue the story. Just keep it within reason.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2003, 12:50:47 AM »
What happened here?
That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2003, 06:52:24 PM »
Everyone died...just keep typing stuff about my story.

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2003, 07:21:18 PM »
The longest story, eh?
You seem quite desperate, huh?
Well, if you want long stories, then you should look at mine(The Mario Story-coming soon to be 500 pgs) or Sapphira's story (I keep forgetting how to spell Phophency!).
I don't mean to be rude, but there are people here who like long stories, then visit ours.
Continue with what you're doing though, I just wanted to butt-in(I like doing that^_^)
Sometimes...
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print