Print

Author Topic: the longest mario story  (Read 13207 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2002, 04:03:23 PM »
Noooooo

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2002, 11:34:29 PM »
If you want to help continue the story, that's fine...
But just try to keep it within reason, OK?
It's not like some total random whackola fest.
--------------------------------------------------------
And then, it seemed that everyone had lost interest in the Longest Mario Story... so CW decided to quit using energy on it. He also decided that if anybody else ever came back to Story Boards, he might continue the story... but he would make an independent Star Fox story moderated by himself.

Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/25/2002 11:08:50 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2002, 06:36:15 AM »
Whackola fest? yg totta be kiddin me I aint no whacko just a guitarist

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2002, 01:54:58 AM »
Not you, no, I didn't say you were a wacko, I said the stuff you put on here like the dumb giant Yoshi bit was wacko. It's fine if you help continue the story. Just keep it within reason.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2003, 12:50:47 AM »
What happened here?
That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2003, 06:52:24 PM »
Everyone died...just keep typing stuff about my story.

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2003, 07:21:18 PM »
The longest story, eh?
You seem quite desperate, huh?
Well, if you want long stories, then you should look at mine(The Mario Story-coming soon to be 500 pgs) or Sapphira's story (I keep forgetting how to spell Phophency!).
I don't mean to be rude, but there are people here who like long stories, then visit ours.
Continue with what you're doing though, I just wanted to butt-in(I like doing that^_^)
Sometimes...
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print