Print

Author Topic: the book  (Read 2308 times)

« on: September 20, 2002, 07:32:27 PM »
Mario leaped through the portal, and into the huge kaliedoscope of colors and patterns and out the othe side as fast as humanly possible(perhaps a little faster) He was shot out into the other world, a world where everything was backwards, a world where everything mario knew was null and void. He didn't want to stay here any longer than he absolutely had to.
The ground crumbled behind him, but he kept going. Finally, with a well timed jump, he made it over the large gap and onto safe ground. He slowed to a walk but didn't stop. He hated this place. Just then above his head was shot a large disk-like piece of metal. It stuck into a tree behind him.
"Smithy's gang!" Mario said, looking around. He knew they were around here some where. another disk shot below him. He jumped just in time. He noticed that the very trees were  against him.
Peach had asked him to venture into this world to bring back a book. He didn't know what it was for, but he hoped it was good, maybe a spell book.
Mario pulled the disk out of the tree, and held it  like a sheild. the disks fired and ricocheted of the sheild. He ran through the forest, glad to be out. He never let his guard down, after all, if trees could attack him, than he was never safe. He shuddered, it was getting cold. Mario approached the castle and walked slowly up the stairs. He picked the book up off the pedestal it rested on. He turned around and heared a rumbling sound. turning around, he saw a huge boulder rolling toward him.
"Holy Cow!" he cried.
He took off, book in hand, towards the exit.
The huge boulder kept gaining momentum. Mario ran faster. he came to the forest. "oh great! how am I gonna get through here?" Mario said. "Duh!" He moved out of the balls path.  It crushed the trees and fellinto the pit where the ground had collapsed, making a sort of bridge. "That was...uh... easy." said mario. he came back through. Luigi,  toad, and peach were waiting.
To be continued...

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 09:54:36 PM »
Hey, that's cool! Can other people continue it?
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 04:11:13 PM »
Sure. go ahead.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 07:26:40 PM »
Hmm... I'll have to think up a good chunk of story...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2002, 09:01:55 PM »
Well... I can't think of anything...

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2002, 04:10:52 PM »
all right then. I can continue it. as soon as I figure out what the book is :<

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2002, 08:20:10 PM »
Ooh heh heh heh

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

Print