Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35915 times)

« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2002, 11:58:15 AM »
Now next I will send Sniper wolf to take care of Sega. She shoots sonic right in the head when he put his sheild down. Cuz Nmaco will ot be a big threat anymore.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2002, 05:01:37 PM »
But Sega isn't going to be a big threat either. I say we look for Bill Gates! Remember what he said when he left:

"bill gates sadly must withdraw but he will b back"

The funny part is that he said "sadly".

No, he won't be back, let's go for Rare!

Hmm, Axem Green, what would be a good name for our dynasty (yes, dynasty)?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2002, 05:33:22 PM »
I dunno I never thought about it. How bout like the black dynasty or the blade dynasty or the chaos dynasty. I dunno Its agood hought though.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2002, 05:33:23 PM »
I dunno I never thought about it. How bout like the black dynasty or the blade dynasty or the chaos dynasty. I dunno Its agood hought though.

« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2002, 05:33:24 PM »

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2002, 05:52:58 PM »
Woa now! I'm not down for the count yet. first off, chaos isn't a summmon, he is a soldier. the same as all other members of my army.
Hypersonic, being every bit as invincible as homunculus, is still alive, and on my side.
As for shadow, I have no idea. He may or may not be invincible, I dunno. I don't really like SA2 and never played very much of it.
CW, let's try to keep fan characters out of this, please, that could really make stuff complicated. A bunch of expendable(but probably usesless) characters you could use are the chuchus or nekonekos from chu chu rocket. I just thought of something. you could use the orbots from vectorman (except VM and warhead 'cause they happen to be dead).
Perfect chaos is on the other side, so I'll have to find something big enough to get him back.
Homunculus is immortal but that doesn't mean he's invincible. He can still be hurt(possibly enough to keep him away from me).
Knuckles and tails are back. I order tails to fly close enough to the airship for knuckles to board and take the control.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2002, 05:54:20 AM »
Well I will not send homunculous after you sega just after namco. You get castlevania charactors. Dracula Then turns into that other form he has and comes charginfg after knuckles. Then he bites him and he is a vampire. Now I then send 50 zombies to evade segas territtory. By the way they are from silent hill. Well then I release pyramid head from the pghilosipher stone for a mioment. He then comes and stabs sonic which was useless. Then he goes back into the stone. Oh yeah and super sonics power has to waste down soon.

« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2002, 05:36:01 PM »
Anyway, the Airship blows Tails out of the sky.

Ok, Perfect Chaos is a not a summon, take him back if you want to...

Invincible deploys Andy, Max, and Sami... Oops, wrong gaming company.

Hmm, I guess Perfect Chaos is evil so holy damage will really hurt him, but he isn't undead, so I shouldn't try that plan, but I CAN summon Alexander... Yeah, that's what I'll do!

*MadMario summons Alexander.

Blade Dynasty sounds cool. At least it's better than Jin Dynasty (I do believe that Dynasty Warriors 3 is based off of true history).

Edited by - MadMario on 8/23/2002 4:38:02 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2002, 11:17:05 PM »
Oh, but I'm me, and I can control myself. Anyway, being made out of Chupâ„¢, I am impervious to all that stuff that they say happened to me. And I'm not in that stone, either, because it secreted me right after I got put in there. OK. Anyway:
I throw some Insane Magicâ„¢ coffee in Homunculus's face, having a similar effect as the Holy Water I just dumped on Dracula. So Homunculus leaves, and as I vow not to use any more stuff I make up, I try to remember what I was doing.
Ms. Pac-Man is chewing on the Blade Dynasty army again. 500,000 soldiers die because of the Zombie Venom she sprayed at them. I'm still trying to think of the trump I shall eventually play... need to go play all the Namco games...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2002, 06:08:00 AM »
Now we have 500,000 zombies that is nice. Oh and I can keep you in that stone it traps you no matter what. So like it. Homunculus then returns and traps CW in the stone. Nest Dracula and Solid Snaske take careof MS. Pacman. Snaske blows her to peices with a stinger missile while Dracula sits and laughs. Oh and MadMario Dynasty Warriors is based on true events.

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2002, 10:25:12 AM »
I don't know much about final fantasy. but I do know that chaos isn't evil. he is just filled with anger and hatred(sonic cleared that up). Now if I'm correct, the spell you used to hurt chaos, would actually have healed him from the nuke from earlier(am I right?) as for hypersonics power going down, not until he runs out of rings, which nobody has even mentioned. so as long as there are rings, there is hypersonic.
speaking of hypersonic, I order him to attack knuckles and destroy him, if neccesary. "DONT GET BIT!"

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2002, 10:36:52 AM »
"Oh and MadMario Dynasty Warriors is based on true events."

I said that:

"I do believe that Dynasty Warriors 3 is based off of true history"

"Now if I'm correct, the spell you used to hurt chaos, would actually have healed him from the nuke from earlier(am I right?)"

No, you are wrong. Alexander damages the enemy no matter what, it just does more damage to evil and undead enemies. That's why I didn't try Cure or Life, because that would have the opposite effect that I wanted.

"I do know that chaos isn't evil. he is just filled with anger and hatred(sonic cleared that up)."

Good point, I have seen that in Sonic Adventure myself. But Alexander would still hurt Chaos, just not as much as I expected.

Edited by - MadMario on 8/24/2002 9:41:10 AM

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2002, 11:56:56 AM »
Well If I may make a suggestion MadMario why not sne dthe Kights Of the Round Summon after erfect Chaos. It might help. Oh and Now Dracula gets Hypersonic By surprise and bites him dus he is a va,pire bwahahahahaha. Oh Lu Bu should come out MadMario he might help.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2002, 05:24:38 PM »
Haven't you learned yet? You can't trap me or bump me off!
Anyway... while I'm thinking, Axem Green gets on this board way too much.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2002, 05:57:14 AM »
Hye since when do you get special privliges. Fine then I wanna have every power and lift and create things with my mind and turn intoo ozzy osbourne.

Print