Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35899 times)

« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2002, 09:17:16 AM »
oops, i posted it twice

Edited by - GoombaDoom on 8/30/2002 8:19:01 AM
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2002, 06:05:53 AM »
That missile is hardly puny. If oy uhave played Metal Gear games you would know thatThe missile was going to blow up countries. So dont giev me that stuff about puny. So now I will just Kill you I swne out metal gear rex to take care of you. I will gicve his body arm STealth so you casnnt seee him. he then kils you so find a new leader. Oh and if you try to kill me homunculus wil just bring me bak so think of a strategy

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2002, 07:02:19 PM »
Lord of the Rings!? This could be tough... What? What am I saying!?

Zidane steals the One Ring, Sting, Gandalf the Grey's sword (I forget what it's called), and basically every other piece of gear that the Fellowship has.

Sepheroth opens up a can of whoop-ass on the Belrok.

Vivi wins against Sauruman in a Wizards' (or rather...Black Mages') Duel.

Snake sneaks up on Aragorn and breaks his neck.

Sniper Wolf picks off Boromir with her PSG1.

Any idea on who's making The Two Towers for PS2?

Revolver Ocelot (I really like your idea, Axem Green) Shoots all of the hobbits.

Arsenal Gear fires the Purified Hydrogen Bomb at Rivendell.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2002, 10:06:24 PM »
One thing, he didn't even summon them yet, and Gandalf's sword is Orcrist...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2002, 10:12:47 PM »
Well dang. I will reincarnate myself as faramir, boromir's brother and use my stealth ability to blend in with my surroundings (you cant see me, OK!?!?).

Next, I dismiss Taffy, just to make things fair since he should have been blown up, and send the Blob after Zidane. Kabuto tramples all the Metal Gear people (just die, OK? You are all getting annoying!) He basically goes on a rampage stomping everywhere.

Now... I summon Sauron who sends Vivi, Steiner and Dagger  flying thirty feet with his mace (or was it a morningstar? i dont remember). After accomplishing this, he summons all nine of the ringwraiths who begin hunting all your annoying konami people down. They all die (hey, mine did). Use some new people. Konami made a lot of games with a lot of characters.

Ok, so I'm hiding. You cant find me. Kabuto is rampaging, the ringwraiths are lingering around you guys, and Sauron is waiting for orders. Go. Hahahahahaha

-Gryphon
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2002, 10:42:24 PM »
I also can use Interplay stuff, so...
I summon the U.S.S. Voyager, which, orbiting above where we are, locks on to Sephiroth and blows him out of existence with three Photon Torpedos. Then, I send the Voyager Elite Force to use their Phaser Cannons to wipe out Snake. He is gone.
Then, I summon the Borg and they assimilate Sniper Wolf. Now he serves us. We are the Collective. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2002, 06:40:42 AM »
I am so sorry Interplay but I cant be stopped that easily. Hiomunculus brings back every single person you killed. You hunculus is my reviver fighter. So kill my charactors he will just bringthem back to fight again. So now that i HAVE PS charactors do to the agreement. Ma Chao stabs taffy. BEFORE HE rivives himself. I blow him to nothing with my mind.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2002, 06:44:44 AM »
Oh and MadMario if they kill you or your fighters homunculus will help witht that too. One lasyt thing Psycho Mantis comes and Brings Sniper Wolf back to the Blade Dynasty

« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2002, 06:44:53 AM »
Oh and MadMario if they kill you or your fighters homunculus will help witht that too. One lasyt thing Psycho Mantis comes and Brings Sniper Wolf back to the Blade Dynasty

« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2002, 01:20:01 PM »
I'm back. Sorry, I had things to do and couldn't post.
Welcome aboard, interplay. We need all the help we can get. I probably should keep my mouth shut about this but, Clayfighter characters can be killed by simply hitting them a lot.
Perfect chaos. carry me to a large important final fantasy city. I will be ready when someone comes to protect it.

Axem green, two questions. what game is homunculus in? and what is his role in that game? I need a better understanding of your soldiers if I'm to fight them, and this homunculus guy is becoming my #1 nuisance.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2002, 08:03:23 PM »
Agreed. We must take him down.
1. A distorted human figure drawn to reflect the space our body parts occupy on the sensory and motor cortex. 2. A misshapen "little man" whose swollen lips, hands, and feet reflect the disproportionately large cortical areas they occupy.
That is Homunculus.
Ok, but in the game "Shadow of Destiny", (I copied this from somewhere, researching our enemies) "as Eike Kusch you shall die, upon which you will be thrown into a dark dimension where the being named Homunculus gives Eike a chance to defy destiny and live for some mysterious reason. Homunculus not only gives Eike the ability to be returned to the mortal realm after death, [blah blah blah]."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/2/2002 7:18:43 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2002, 08:58:37 PM »
Okay, Mr. Humoncilous or whatever it is, is quite frankly ruining the game, because he's immortal and can resurrect anybody. What am I supposed to do about that?

Hmm... I may have an idea.

Again, I send Sauron and his nine riders out to slaughter your people, but I bring along the Uruk Hai and the Riders of Rohan.

Being TOTALLY overwhelmed, all your pitiful Konami people die, and before you can resurrect them with your insanely cheap Humoncolous, I resurrect them to the Legions of the Dead with Sauron.

You can't take over other guys can you? If so, that is just stupid. We can't win.

If not, well then forget all your Metal Gear people, because they are now mindless zombies with swords and armor on MY team.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go research more Konami games. You've been using those Metal Gear people for tooo long.

TO SCREECH
Yeah, I gues you're right that the Clayfighter guys could just die from repeated hits, but they could still do some amazing stuff.
Ok, just for the heck of it, I recall all of my guys. This includes the Riders of Rohan, the Uruk Hai, Kabuto, The Blob, Sauron, The Black Riders, (Taffy is dead) and I guess that's it.

I am now a solo ranger (Faramir), hidden in some forest out of Final Fantasy.

« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2002, 01:50:27 PM »
Fine Aeris helps me bring them back cuz I have rights to PS charactors now. Anyway then I giev them all a force feild hehehehe.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2002, 01:52:31 PM »
So now that I have that little trump card I will make sure you cant kill Aeris. I giive her a alarm. If someone gets near her that is niot Konami or Ps it will go off and shhoot a beam dus killing the intruder. Oh and if you try to disarm it you caant homunculus made it invonerable

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2002, 06:14:37 PM »
Eggman fires a large bomb(intended for speed highway but this will work better, into playstations army. destroying all mortals, and leaving aeris as a small pile of ash sitting beneath an invulnerable alarm.(shame, aeris was cool)

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print