Print

Author Topic: Battle of Armies  (Read 35903 times)

« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2002, 05:37:37 AM »
This is getting old Homunculus brings them back. Next we attack the Sega army. Zhao Yun and Guan Yu Stabbed that bad mr frosty guy. Then Alucard put him in a jar. So he is useless now.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2002, 05:36:27 PM »
For the sake of Nintendo will somone please read my post?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2002, 11:56:12 PM »
Negative. It is forbidden by the sorta kinda almost not quite holy laws of Forkenspeiler.
That was a joke.

« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2002, 09:59:06 PM »
Beware ye who mess with me. Shadow uses chaos control to sneak troops into playstation's base. there they can sabotage any schemes that playstation(or konami) can try to pull. Now, chaos. destroy the city. but do not harm the inhabitants without clearing it with me. If I say to kill them, let em have it. otherwise, just scare them. and eggman in the egg carrier shall keep the army of playstation or konami at bay.
They'll be occupied with better things anyway, as the kremlings' blast-o-matic threatens to destroy the very ground we fight on. meanwhile B.O.B. sucks the life force from homunculus. this will cause homunculus to become weak and powerless for a time(being immortal he has a lot of life force) and also stores the life force in a big metal tank. I shower it onto Sonic. Who revives pac man, dig dug, the ghosts, vectorman, warhead, the lord of the rings characters, and transforms knuckles into one of the living again. Having used up all the energy sucked from homunculus. sonic(weakened)hobbles back and has shadow guard him.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2002, 11:14:46 PM »
OH, thank you! I have been thinking that the way to get rid of you-know-who is to drive him insane. Is it possible for Chaos to do that? We need somebody that can do that...
Oh, and for right now, I recall all my characters out of the battlefield, therefore, they can not presently be hurt.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2002, 11:39:26 PM »
Oh, and I summon Rafael from Soul Calibur 2 and he has the Sword of Souls, and he goes and duels with Sephiroth. It takes a long time, but finally Rafael wins, and kinda slices up Sephiroth in the process. Good riddance, the psycho.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2002, 05:35:35 AM »
So sorry but Homunculus's power is infiniteso you cant suck it up. So sorry he isbasicly invonerable

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2002, 05:39:20 AM »
So you guys have your invonerable players and i have mine. So as for perfect chaos not even himself could absorb his power cuz uhhh its   infinite.So next the zone of the endersrobot to take on the Egg Carrier. Homunculus gave hhim the poer of Immortality. So you cant destroy it. and you could suyck up hispower if he were human. BUTHE is not human so you cant. So he takes on the ship. He takes 20% damage out of the ship. So just face it Homunculus is immortal and you cant suck up his ower. oh and if you everdid he could regenerate it form the philosipher stone.

« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2002, 05:42:08 AM »
Bweahahahahaha Homunculus lives. Everyon againstme is in trouble now. He was quite mad at eeryone tryig to destroy them. He sedns a plaque upoon theSega andNamco army. He is a genee so he can do that. Theext day they start bleeding. They cant fight in that condition bwahaha

« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2002, 04:01:37 PM »
Three things:

1. Sepheroth is immortal as well.

2. You forgot about Sin. Sin is keeping you from entering Zanarkand.

3. Sauran doesn't have any power, as Zidane stole the One Ring.

Back to the game:

MadMario is riding over to Zanarkand when... <pointless text removed>

More Important:

Heh heh! Two Towers is being made by EA, which is not being played as, so for now... Um, I'm not using them for now, but you don't get anything from Two Towers or Return of the King, because Interplay only made Fellowship for SNES.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 9/8/2002 11:11:42 AM

« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2002, 04:59:27 AM »
Hey I just realized. Perfect Chaos could not of sucked up homunculus power. Cuz I put him in his world. He cn do thiungs from there and PC could not of come there unless he died. And homunculus would have to of savd him but he would not do that. So that plan was foiled now back to the game. Titus and Squall start slashing the clay fighters until they are little globbs. Then Metal Gear Ray and Rex start a rampage at the namco army. Then Cloud walks over and slashes the egg carrier with the help of Bahamut

« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2002, 12:34:08 PM »
I just remembered that Sauron is not even part of the SNES game.

I believe I get Falador though. Not really sure though. Sure seems he's in The Two Towers, because he's Boromir's brother, Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli are going to Minas Tirith, and Boromir is from Gondor.

No one gets Sauron, as he is in Return of the King only. Other than there, he's just that eye thing.

Legolas and Aragorn start shooting Elven fire arrows at enemy towns.

Meanwhile, I remember that Zanarkand... um, shouldn't spoil the story.

So that means, Perfect Chaos can only be at... Midgar! Oh, he has no idea what he's up against!

Sister Ray fires at Perfect Chaos and some of his body evaporates from the superheated Mako energy.

Diamond WEAPON (yes, it's all caps) uses Diamond Flash on Perfect Chaos. More of his body evaporates.

Emerald WEAPON is watching... waiting... for Perfect Chaos to make the fatal mistake...

Ruby WEAPON is bored, because there's no action near him.

WEAPON (doesn't have any other name) uses that breath laser he has on Perfect Chaos. Same effect as usual.

Ultimate WEAPON uses Shadow Flare on Perfect Chaos. Perfect Chaos is almost out of commision.

Ok, now he knows what he's up against.

Hojo, NO! Don't fire the Sister Ray yet! It isn't cooled down enough. [darnit]! Eiko! Rydia! Get over here and take care of him!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2002, 08:37:19 PM »
1. You guys have Immortality confused with Invulnerability. Therefore, Sephiroth is gone anyway. And NO, you can't take it back.
2. No one stole the One Ring, because Frodo was never summoned. We still have the ring and Sauron. Come to think of it, you didn't attack any of those people, because they weren't even summoned.
3. We get to use the characters from the Lord of the Rings, not just the Fellowship. You notice, the SNES game says "The Lord of the Rings, Part One", subtitled "The Fellowship of the Ring".
4. The Balrog is alive, and you can't spell, which means half the time, you were attacking air.
5. I, at least, withdrew all my characters beforehand, so they aren't hurt by your bleeding attack thing.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/8/2002 7:50:18 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2002, 08:40:37 PM »
Oh yeah, thanks for the Plaque! It says "For valor in combat on the part of the Sega/Namco/Interplay army."
Also, that Fission that you mailed to us has arrived now. Thanks a lot! I use the fission to fuse MadMario and Axem Green together, who run away, crazed like a mad beast.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/8/2002 7:48:18 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2002, 08:51:28 PM »
OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I summon Ickybod Clay, the pumpkin headed ghastly clayfighter.

Using his teleportation spell, Icky warps over to Humonculus. Immediately, he casts his possession spell and flies into his mouth, filling his head with thoughts of sorrow and depression. He contorts his thoughts and takes over his brian, thereby rendering him completely unusable. There is no way to control him anymore,  because the bubble of depression that Icky has cast around him is invulnerable, just as Humonculous is.

Humonculus is defeated. His nightmares are our reality.
We should all follow Mario''s lead and ditch the plumbing business in favor of adventurous lives in a land full of mushrooms.

Print