Print

Author Topic: Summer Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4354 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2002, 04:33:12 PM »
We have school:

For one week after this one, and then monday and tuesday, then I have science and geography exams that I have to write!

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2002, 04:43:38 PM »
I have school until 6/13/02. And this week has gone real slooooooooooooooooooooww for me because i had an ORT, a Spanish Exam, turn in a project, take a test, and all this other horrible stuff! My stupid teachers HAD to choose to put all this agony in one week... near the end of the year. Tomorrow is the last day of torture! Next week is "Bear Week" (my team is The Bears), so my team is going to take a "break" and play all these sports for the last four days of school. Well, I hate playing sports so I guess tomorrow really isn't going to be the last day of agony. Plus I have to do a nasty nasty lab with disecting worms! I'm gonna fail that lab! "It isn't over until the fat lady sings (Mr. Ross' quote)."
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

Print