Print

Author Topic: Gamecube v.s. Xbox chapter 2  (Read 1609 times)

« on: June 12, 2002, 12:19:30 PM »
Great now that stupid Bill Gates is trying to put us out of business Mario said frustrated. Lets just nuke the Xbox corperation via Microsoft Shigeru said grinning. We do not have any weapons and besides they would just try to nuke us Mario said. Then they heard a loud crash. It was Bill Gates. Hahahahahaha he laughed annoyingly. Then Sonic appeared. I have joined forces with Sega sso you can not stop me Bill Gates said with a stupid look on his face. Then Sonic began to fire missles at Nintendo inc. Oh reat hes got nukes Shigeru said. I know how to stop him Mario said. Then Mario went though a tunnel. He then came back with a bunch of people. Such as Samus, Luigi Kirby Fox Mc'cloud, Captain Falcon and many others. Then the Xbox went into the air and was in space. They can not run Mario said. Then they flew into space after the Xbox. Meanwhile on earth people were fighting about the Xbox and the Gamecube. It was a riot on earth and in space.Will anyone be safe find out in chapter 3
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2002, 12:40:26 PM »
Isn't Sonic with Nintendo?

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2002, 05:35:45 AM »
He is but I started him off in Xbox because games such as Jet Set Radio Future which I am mad at Sega for releasing it for Xcrap instead of Gamecube. Anyway games like that Shenmue 2 a awesome game by the way. Well it is like Sega has been working with Bill Gay so that is why I did that
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print