Print

Author Topic: what brother do you like most mario or luigi?  (Read 1583 times)

« on: July 19, 2002, 09:00:14 PM »
i like mario better but that me

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 02:28:53 PM »
I don't like either one better for just liking them, but I think that in games (like Super Mario World) where you can switch between them that Mario is better. I just find him easier to control. btw, if you like Mario better, why is your name SSLuigi123?
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 10:36:16 AM »
In the remakes, Luigi slides too much. Does he roll around in butter before he starts the gameboy rehashes?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 10:50:15 PM »
Why would someone called SSLuigi123 like Mario better? Oh well. I think Mario rocks! He is the best person in SSBM! Hes the one on who everone is based on(wait.....what?)!

I am the supreme ruler of The World!!!! All of you shall bow before me!!! Or just try to be nice or something. I dont care. Anyone who disobeys shall be punished with extreame severity! Or a smack on the Noggin with a rolled up newspaper or something. You decide.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Print