Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678971 times)

« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2002, 11:16:43 AM »
Hey! My KeroKeroKola!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2002, 11:36:52 AM »
If you want your root beer come over here and get it because I have another drink to deliver!Here's your KeroKeroKola MadMario.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2002, 02:37:34 PM »
The final boss is Bowser and his son, not necessarily Baby Bowser. Of course, that brings up the question, which son of Bowser's?
That was a joke.

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2002, 03:11:27 PM »
okydoky! *walks over to yoshi girl, gets root beer and starts talkin to yoshi girl* ya know...its hard to find girls that like video games, i mean especially mario ones. im not sayin girls shoudnt like video games, by all means, i wish all girls would like video games. but its just...wierd
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2002, 03:21:30 PM »
Why yes Ill have a ***** enhancing +1 to all saves and +2 to general melee attack bonous with a DEX mod of +2 dragon tale brew....

-=Looking For Peace? I DIDN''''T THINK SO!=-
-=Looking For Peace? I DIDN''''T THINK SO!=-

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2002, 03:22:31 PM »
Hey barkeep! I'll take a mickey of white rum, two gin and tonics and half a liter of my own semen. So, barkeep, what do you look like? ò¿ô

THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1
THISZZZ IZZZ HOWZZZ PREJUDIEZZZ RUINZZZ COMMUNICATIONZZZ!!!11!!!1 EVERYONEZZZ HAZZZ AZZZ RIGHTZZZ TOZZZ THEZZZZ ZZZZZZ''SZZZZZZZ!!!!1!!!!1

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2002, 06:01:10 PM »
That text face........that was Grimsack's sign. It's the exact text characters too. And the jokes you make are of Grimsack's style! A..A..Are you Grimsack?

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/10/2002 5:10:28 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2002, 06:46:07 PM »
Thats right fella's, GrimSack's post has been edited for the better!

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 11/5/2002 4:41:30 PM
ò¿ô

« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2002, 07:06:13 PM »
It was Super Yoshi 7175. I remember seeing posts that you hacked his password! He's long gone now. I think the only ones left from the first time you were here are frostbite and smb allstars master. I was only here for about a week before you left. I don't know if you were the most annoying one, but you seem to be the one people seem to remember.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2002, 07:29:48 PM »
Ahhh, so now I know who Grimsack is.

« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2002, 07:40:06 PM »
Bartender! Another lemonade please! I still have no idea who you are... Oh well...

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2002, 08:01:30 PM »
Alright then, whatver. I'll just hang around for a while if nobody minds. I went and backlogged through most of my old posts, and apparently I was quite the jerk. Oh well, I'm not in the mood to mess with heads, I'll be docile.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2002, 10:03:51 PM »
Yeah, sure, you're welcome to sit here, but wouldja mind quittin' saying all the ..ahem... dumb... things you've been saying? I, for one, don't really wish to hear about it.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2002, 12:23:56 AM »
(Passes out all of the drinks then goes in the back room.)

I'm so glad I get my share of drinks too!

« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2002, 12:23:50 PM »
Wellllll............ILl havE uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh illl have yoR` b ig  gest` hic` Str0n`gge$t cheApest dRink(burp}

yeah>[BAAAARF] ah im wA$ted¿?x!!

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Print