Print

Author Topic: Mario Murder story conclusion  (Read 4506 times)

« on: July 16, 2002, 12:51:02 PM »
The truth will now be revealed. Mario lied on the ground dead. Luigi stood nervice like he would pee his pants. Then a Green Man stepped forth. I will reveal the killer. It iswait wait wait a minu. I have made five endings.

Ending 1:

Green Man: It was Bill Gates.

Luigi: How could that be.

Green Man: Well he snipered and the stab mark was aneedle.

Luigi: Phew then I am innocent.

Axem Green: So Bill Gates was hunted down and killed and they dumped his body in the dump. Then Sega made games for Gamecube Playstation2 and Game boy advance.

Ending 2:

Green Man: It was Luigi.

Luigi: Okay I admit it I killed him. I stabbed Him in the back.

Peach: Why Luigi?

Luigi: I just wanted to be the popular plumber.

Axem Green: Then Luigi was capped by Toad and his body was eatenbymagots.

Ending 3:

Green Man: It was Bob Dole.

Yoshi: Who is that.

BobDole: Iam Bob Dole I can kill who I want.

Luigi: He was my brother.

Bob Dole: I am Bob Dole who cares.

Peach: You will die.

Bob Dole: I am BobDole you can't kill me.

Bow Pow Zork

Axem Green: Dole was Blown up.

Ending 4:

Green Man: It was Peach.

Luigi: Why did you kill him Peach?

Peach: He was cheating on me with Richard Simons.

All: What the why Richard Simons.

Peach: Mario was always gay I tried to saduce him to be straight.

Luigi: Ill thats naaaasty.

Axem Green: Then peach had her face dipped in acid.

Ending 5:

Green Man: It was O.J. Simpson.

Luigi: Oh my god.

O.J.: I did'nt do it I was in chicago eatin a sandwitch.

Luigi: Oh please.

O.J.: I was in uhh delaware combin my hair. This knife was just a comb looking like a knife.

Axem Green: O.J. was stabbed to death with a razor.

THE END

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approachesyou to slice your throught. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you wil see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 02:19:55 PM »
It is a great plot Please read it anmd tell me what ya think

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 06:13:55 PM »
Hmm....can I add a 6th ending?
Green Man: It was me!
Luigi stabs Axem Green.

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2002, 12:38:08 AM »
7th ending: Mario got up and walked away, yelling behind him, "I faked my own death to see what you would do! And you all failed my test! AH HAH AHAH AHHA hAHAHAHAH HAhAhAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2002, 06:12:46 AM »
Why in the heck would youstab me you ^&%$ I did not do nothin to you. I swear some people just need to kep quiet

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 06:12:47 AM »
Why in the heck would youstab me you ^&%$ I did not do nothin to you. I swear some people just need to kep quiet

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2002, 06:12:49 AM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2002, 08:25:35 PM »
Namely, Axem Green.
But what in the world is an upper case 6754?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2002, 10:47:40 PM »
Quoting Axem Green:
"Why in the heck would you need to stab me?"

Me?  Stab you?  I have no reason whatsoever.  My nickname has nothing to do with Luigi, and me either.  Look.  Read: LieutenantEagle.  Piece by piece:
Lieutenant - a decent rank in the army.
Eagle - a type of bird

If you are offended by that, I'm sorry.  Gosh, people get offended easily these days.  Luigi does the crime and I'm to blame for it?  Alright then, if you are all that easily offended, scratch my ending, I'm putting a new one:
Ending #6b.
The Evildoer: It was Ganondorf.
Ganondorf: He stole the Triforce of Power from me!!
Luigi: And I inherit it!
Ganondorf: NOOO!!!!!  All the servants of light have the Triforce parts!
(Luigi gives Triforce of Power to Link at the modest price of 10,410 coins)
---I'll stop here for Axem Green's sake---

LieutenantEagle
--------
LieutenantEagle
--------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2002, 12:32:21 AM »
Well, yes, that would be a bargain if you were actually going to buy the Triforce...
I still say Mario got up and walkd away, s******ing to himself.
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2002, 04:38:18 AM »
Still did oyu guys actually read the story

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2002, 04:38:18 AM »

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2002, 04:38:19 AM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2002, 10:57:14 PM »
Yes, I did.

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2002, 06:05:17 AM »
ood I think i should of followed the OJ ending. Ya know what I will follow that ending

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dnt accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie

Print