Print

Author Topic: I'm Tired of Being Rescued!  (Read 5110 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 08:22:21 PM »
I'm too lazy to email u. come on! show us why you feminists are so great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 08:54:39 PM »
This is a point of interest to me; why DOES Bowser kidnap Peach all the time? He knows perfectly well that Mario will come and kick his butt, but he does it anyways. Nintendo would probably tell you that it's because Bowser's got a crush on Peachie (PM), but I think he likes Mario, and kidnapping Peach is the best way to make him show up. I know, I'm twisted. But at least my idea makes more sense than Bowser just kidnapping Peach all the time to make his kingdom stronger. Yeah, being the boss of a bunch of sissy mushroom people is SUCH a huge perk.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 10:09:27 PM »
Dear Pyrasaur:
Your theory sounds cool!  LOL!!!!!!
I have never thought about it that way.  Thanks for giving me something new to think about:)  LOL!!!  Shalom!  

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 11:00:29 PM »
He doesn't want the mushroom people, he just wants the land, so he can extend his own country.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2002, 12:07:09 AM »
This sounds like the beginning of a slash-fic . . . the mechanics of the relationship are simply mind-boggling though.  *pause*  Oh-KAY, going to stop thinking about that now.  Yeesh, that's as bad as the Ganon-not-dorf/Link fics.  Worse!

Peach Feminist, I didn't mean to make it into a big philosophical debate . . . and it is off-topic.  :D  I do agree with some of points and you agree with some of mine, and we haven't managed to sink to the depths of a flame war yet (I wouldn't do that), so we'll call it even.  ^^  And it wasn't all feminists I was complaining about, I hope you guys understand that.

(I mean, he's all spiny, and like 4 times Mario's size . . . wait, I said I was going to stop thinking about it!)
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2002, 10:26:39 AM »
Ganondorf is the sole man born to the Gerudo tribe in over 100 years. I'm sure everyone would have to have *** with him, or the Gerudo race would be extinct. I'm sure Ganon's getting enough from the other Gerudos that he wouldn't have to get any from Zelda.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2002, 09:23:47 PM »
Doesn't it say in Ocarina of Time that Gerudos sometimes come to Hyrule Castle Town to look for boyfriends? I guess they date outside their race. And really, would Ganondorf be such a bitter guy if he...err....nevermind.

Actually WanWan, it IS the start of a slash fic...*grins sheepishly and kicks her unfinished fic under a nearby sofa* When it's done, you'll have some more lovely smut to terrify people with, and I've thought through the mechanics so you don't have to! :D

"Like the moon over
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2002, 09:50:03 PM »
Woo-hoo!  *snicker*  I'm sure if you write it, it won't be torture-games-worthy.  We only cringe at the BAD slash smut . . . like the one I just sent her where Tails gets a new boyfriend with amethyst nipple rings and chain.

I sure know how to pick 'em.

Topic?  What topic? Oh yeah . . . Peach rules, YEEEEAAAHH!
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2002, 01:26:56 AM »
I dunno, the pairing alone is enough to make most sane people howl with disgust and curl up in a shivering little ball. I also plan on writing in a scene where Peach finds out in the most disturbing way possible, which happens to keep this post on-topic. :D

"Like the moon over
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Print