Print

Author Topic: Vegetarianism and TMK  (Read 1886 times)

« on: July 18, 2002, 12:27:00 AM »
Dear Mario Fans:
I was wondering... what are the eating habits of TMK?  Is Peach, Toad, Mario and Luigi vegetarians?  I just can't see the mushroom people and Peach going out and killing animals just to eat them.  Maybe Mario and Luigi do eat meat because of their Italian cuisine.  But I might be wrong...  Please let me know.  Shalom!

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 12:35:47 AM »
Mario stated in one of his games Ledgend of the Seven Stars I think that he is very fond of Italian Sausauge

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 10:21:15 AM »
You can't really eat anything in a land full of anthropomorphic creatures. If you wanted a hamburger, the cow that you were going to kill would have a personality, actual non-instinctual thoughts, and that's the reason we don't kill people. Lil' Oinks don't talk, perhaps they have bacon and sausage and ham.

In the cartoons, they only ever ate linguini.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 09:33:25 PM »
I don't know how they'd eat anything in TMK, many vegetables and plants seem to have faces and talk and stuff. I guess they'd rely on the plants that aren't intelligent, like the fruits and mushrooms and stuff seen in PM.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 09:34:27 PM »
Hey, I just thought of this, maybe when everything talks, you just don't care anymore. "Nooooo, please don't eat meeeee!" "Shut up and get in the oven!" :p

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 10:12:32 PM »
Did you see the first episode of Super Mario World? They had a whole lot of meat there. Dino Dogs, Bronto Burgers, etc. And all the dinosaurs and stuff talk, so I guess they don't really care.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Print