Print

Author Topic: You People Are the Best!:)  (Read 4533 times)

« on: July 19, 2002, 12:27:03 AM »
Dear Mario Fans:
All these topics that I have posted, all of you have given really great responses:)  I just wanted to take the time to let all of you know that I appreciate your knowledge and thank you for replying to my questions:)  All of you deserve a big hug (((((((EVERYONE)))))))))   I will continue to add posts but I just wanted to let all of you know that I acknowledge all of your time and effort in responding:)  Thank You!   Shalom!  

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 01:18:59 AM »
Well, I don't know about everybody else, but I quite enjoy the debate-natured topics you bring up, Peach Feminist. Gotta love a good debate.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 02:15:59 AM »
yeah, I love debates!! but some of these topics are kinda....well, lets just say "not my strong point" for a nice way. as for a lotta time and effort, time= maybe a little effort=me? effort? nuh-uh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

Edited by - smb allstars master on 7/19/2002 1:16:31 AM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 01:11:48 PM »
You're welcome, Peach Feminist. By the way, you kind of remind me of someone I know in my High School... You seem awfully familiar... ... ...

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 7/19/2002 12:12:16 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 04:23:03 PM »
w
e
l
l

w
h
y

d
o
n
t

w
e

j
u
s
t

t
u
r
n

t
h
i
s pointles topic into a [DEBATE]?

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 04:25:18 PM »
I just love arguments. It's great that you can start some.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 04:25:49 PM »
Bad idea. We have enough debates here with frostbite [no offense frostbite] and bandicootbuddy [that sick piece of...] posting insane ideas and opinions.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2002, 01:07:25 AM »
Dear Mario Maniac:
Thanks for the comment but I'm not sure if you know me or not or vice-versa...  I hope what you said is a compliment:)  Do you have friends in highschool who are feminist, vegetarian, philosophical, and who are Mario fans?  Also do some of your friends have the same writing style as me?  Sorry to ask so many questions...  Take care,  Shalom!

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2002, 04:11:29 AM »
mario maniac, that is the dumbest **** i have ever heard. i dont post " ideas" or opinoins" or any **** of the sort.

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2002, 07:49:40 PM »
stfu bandicootbuddy. just ****in LEAVE already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2002, 01:40:52 AM »
bandicootbuddy, just **** yourself and die.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 06:02:30 AM »
fine then. ill just leave but before i go,
i wasnt evil in the first place. the people here, ( you) made me like i am. you *****.
and, i will be back under a new name, i swear it.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2002, 06:11:51 AM »
bb, how could you?! i was about to ask if you assist me in terroizing these folks ah i mean...... help these folks.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2002, 07:04:05 AM »
"Bad idea. We have enough debates here with frostbite [no offense frostbite] and bandicootbuddy [that sick piece of...] posting insane ideas and opinions."

im gone now so you can relax you ****.

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2002, 08:12:59 AM »
Peach Feminist, you rule.

By the way, I wrote Deezer a kind email asking him of the removal of BandicootBuddy.

Print