Print

Author Topic: Fans want Mario RPG for GBA  (Read 4689 times)

« on: July 28, 2002, 04:39:10 AM »
Hi! whats wrong with Nintendo. fans tell them what they want and they dont even listen to them they put out mario2 and super mario world with differtrent titles I think everyone has those games already for Nintendo and super Nintendo stop wasting memory chips and make games that are hard to find or too expensive like Final Fantasy 2 ,Final Fantasy 3 not Tactics who wants to play a game that takes thousands or hours to complete not me also they should do Lufia 1and 2 the prices for those games are ridiculous also more titles they should make Actraiser1 and Actraiser 2. One game people voted #1 game they want to come out for gameboy advance is Super Mario RPG I think it would be so cool if they put that out this time including the Final Fantasy boss that was skipped out named Culex I wonder why they took him out his musics really cool and hes very big too if other fans agree with me please let me know OK.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 09:13:56 AM »
Maybe if you knew proper English then Nintendo would listen to you? And hey, Mario RPG sucks, and it was originally made to be young childrens intro to gaming. In other words, to easy to beat.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 09:53:21 AM »
I think that's a tremendous game. It's not too easy. Ask anyone. Try playing it for the first time with no help of anykind. It's no walk in the park.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 12:04:16 PM »
I think it'd be great if they remake SMRPG for GameBoy Advance. These Super Mario Advances are great ways to play SNES games, because my parents were too cheap to buy a SNES for me.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 01:46:22 PM »
They ARE remaking it. Check out the new EGM!

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2002, 03:29:53 PM »
To Robo are they going to add the Final Fantasy boss Culex please let me know

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 03:35:18 PM »
Not sure. If Square is developing the game like they did with the snes SMRPG, then probably...

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 03:42:02 PM »
To sey me  obviously you don't get along with anyone talking about the way I print is really unimportant at least I can spell unlike others so unless it's about this topic don't answer please.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 10:30:38 PM »
SMRPG is definitely one of the greatest games ever. The only problem with reissuing it is that Square is still mad at Nintendo, aren't they? That would be like the ultimate portable RPG, because of its "can't-put-it-down" quality....

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2002, 02:18:52 AM »
Why buy a game when you have play it on an emulater for free?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2002, 05:45:42 AM »
Actraiser is that game where you play a godly figure saving your people from monsters with the help of your little cupid dude, right? I think I've played that, it rocks. ^_^ And I agree, Mario RPG is a fantastic game that should get ported. It may be sort of easy once you've played it a few times, but what game isn't? It's got a lot of replay value and hidden secrets, not to mention some great characters who should get another game appearance.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2002, 06:35:54 AM »
to chupperson Wierd The nintendo and Squaresoft fued is over they are working together and are releasing Final fantasy tactics On gameboy advance and I heard they are making a new Final Fantasy game for gamecube wouldn't that be great also I wish there was a way to do Final Fantasy 7 on gameboy advance iv'e seen animation in some gba carts and it would be cool especially the music Live large Culex please come to GBA

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2002, 08:08:28 AM »
What's the point?  I mean, SMRPG is an awsome game, but its not worth it.  Games aren't as fun if you've already beat them repeatedly.  That's why my days of buying remakes are over.  I mean, Shigeru must really love his classics, because he's remaking Mario and Zelda games for the GBA.  But still, it's just a waste, so instead he should make a brand new one.  When's the last time a new 2-D Mario game was made?  A long time ago.  So, rather than giving players old classics, they should put ideas together to make the ultimate game, that no one has ever seen before!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2002, 12:12:32 PM »
I heartily disagree. At least with GBA you can actually play the classics without having to stop to go somewhere.... I mean, I don't even have a SNES because ZSNES works so good, but then I wish I had it on GBA because it would just be easier to continue playing in my opinion. Ok, that was a ton of inderect gobbledygook.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2002, 02:45:22 PM »
Hi! I like the Super mario advance because they actually had voices in it and more interesting also Final Fantasy 2 and 3 are so much over the internet it's ridiculous also including Lufia the fortress of doom and rise of the sinistrals. I would not dish out 50 or over for these games because theyr'e not worth it especially if the system has been gone for a long time. Mario RPG is not an easy game let's see people get through the game not using any power ups of any kind also let's see you get past that karate master Jinx obviously people skipped him I got killed on him numerous times but I finally beat him. Also the clock on Smithys level is a real pain a kids game don't make me laugh you want to know what a kids game is why don't you start playing the not so popular namco game for gameboy game called Great Greed now that's a kids game especially characters named after food now that's childish also the real name for that in Japan is vitamin castle pretty dumb huh so before putting down mario RPG Remember what I said about Jinx and the Clock Ok Mario RPG Lover

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print