Print

Author Topic: Bowser needs his own game  (Read 3202 times)

« on: July 28, 2002, 07:02:28 PM »
Hi! I think bowser should get his own game he is very popular like mario now he has the bobble head doll plushies action figures even bed sheets. I remember Wario got his own game and he was a villian why not bowser he's been out longer than wario I mean look at him in Smashbros Melee especially giga bowser WOW! Wario is OK but I rather have a Bowser game instead If and only if people agree with me then answer this letter

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 08:54:16 PM »
that would be cool! you could go around and do different kinds of bad things to earn coins!
~TMK''s resident mute~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 10:24:14 PM »
Bowser's realm is threatened and he has to go save it and stuff... that would be cool... Come to think of it, Peach need her own game too.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 05:51:10 AM »
Yeah, that'd rock for Bowser to star in a game! If nothing else, maybe something like Sonic Adventure 2: Battle where you can play the good or the bad character.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2002, 07:03:47 PM »
A bowser game would be cool, but he's better off a playable character rather than a star. Nintendo has enough spinoffs*cough*warioandyoshi*cough*.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 08:09:39 PM »
yeah that concept of playing both good and evil is awesome. i would kill for a chance to fight mario as bowser! maybe it would be like in SMW where you throw Mechakoopas at him, or in Mario64 where you spit fire, stomp, and avoid being caught by the tail. too many spinoffs get annoying, but bowser really needs some starring, playing action time. somebody email Nintendo!

-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

Edited by - SoCkPuPpEt on 8/13/2002 7:15:00 PM
-----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2002, 08:15:31 PM »
What did you mean, anyway, Screech? The Yoshi games (at least) are good!

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 08:18:40 PM »
Bowser's too large to star in his own game. It's cool like in Smash Bros., but then nobody's evil in that game either. They're just fighting.
I don't think Miyamoto wants people to be evil. He wants you to fight evil.

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2002, 08:50:09 PM »
Nah! You all have it wrong!

BOWSER VS OSAM BIN LADEN!!

lol. But bowser did star in his...well...sorta own game. SNES Mario and the seven stars. Smithy took over his castle and such. But it would be nice to see him in his OWN game!

Break me...I dare you.
Break me...I dare you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2002, 09:03:41 PM »
Hopefully, Bowser would destroy Bin Laden.

That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2002, 12:12:57 PM »
hmm-mm, Bowser is kind of big...but i'm not sure Nintendo would appreciate the Bin Laden idea. but i'm not really sure about Bowser being evil, there was another topic a while ago with some good points raised about how he's misunderstood. or maybe that was about wario...i'm too lazy to check. but anyway, bowser might just be greedy, not evil. and even if he is, Nintendo has wario starring games! a whole bunch of them (too many, if you ask me :P)! if the fat, yellow, moustach man can have a game, so should Bowser.

-----------
-----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2002, 11:21:04 PM »
It just seems to me that it wouldn't work for Bowser to have his own game... at least not a 2D one...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print