Print

Author Topic: War's over (I hope)  (Read 2562 times)

« on: July 31, 2002, 06:35:53 PM »
I know many of you are not going to respond to this, but that's ok. Maybe you can just read it. You see, I was kind of miffed at one of the members for doing some flaming towards myself and others. (I won't mention the name, we all know who) But, I just read a recent message on this subject, and it got me thinking. Maybe we all need to learn more about a person before judging them. And, yes, I know it's not a perfect world, but, we're not living in really great times right now, so I'm thinking it would help just a little if we were more considerate of others. I mean, yeah, we all make mistakes, who doesn't? But that's no reason to start name-calling up. A lot of us have feelings, too. That's why the majority of messages from me lately have been filled with angry thoughts. I know we can't all be positive about things, either. And yes, everyone has a right to their opinion. I agree. But let's try to tone down the criticism and the language just a bit. It would make these boards more enjoyable to post on. On the same token, if I hurt or offended anyone, I apologize. I'm willing to start anew. So maybe now things will be better around here. I hope others of you on the boards will agree with me. This message may sound sappy to you, but if we're a bit more civil towards each other in the future, then there will be no more wars or enemies here. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Feel free to respond if you agree with what I'm trying to say here.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 06:43:42 PM »
"I won't mention the name, we all know who".... Just peachy.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2002, 07:13:59 AM »
i don't get it.  this is a message board for people who like mario.  thats where it ends.  i don't understand how there could be a "war" on a MESSAGE BOARD thats supposed to be about mario and mario related stuff.  plus u guys are acting really childish about it, and u'll actually never see these people ever.  

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2002, 09:29:27 AM »
Unless one of the members on this site is a serial killer/stalker, and they show up at somebody's house with a gun and a knife.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2002, 10:00:33 AM »
A gun AND a knife? Now who would do both? That's just wasted cargo.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2002, 12:10:39 PM »
i think he meant a gun OR a knife

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2002, 02:50:28 PM »
Well, with all of the crazy people out in this world, you never know...

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2002, 03:54:46 PM »
We already settled our differences already with him so stop answering.wer'e not bashing anyone anymore just let it go.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2002, 09:16:12 PM »
To Webmaster: if you see this topic, please delete it. This matter is closed now. Thank you.
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2002, 11:20:14 PM »
u werent "BASHING"any 1 2 begin with

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print