Print

Author Topic: Tired of being put down by member Frostbite please let me know  (Read 6021 times)

« on: July 30, 2002, 02:52:03 PM »
Hi I'm really tired of frostbite putting me down I get along with everyone else except him he has to post in every message putting people down I think we should kick him out Have any other person were put down by him please let me know ok.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 03:44:11 PM »
What? Why? I'm not doing anything wrong.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 03:50:32 PM »
Yeah! Stop being so mean and using those little asterisks. They're really annoying.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 04:13:35 PM »
I don't see any **** asterisks! What the hell is your problem? And frostbite is cool!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/30/2002 3:14:20 PM

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 06:37:40 PM »
I stand in defense of kingbowserkoopa! Frostbite really should change his attitude toward others!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2002, 07:03:13 PM »
I see I'm not the only one being $#@!de off at Frostbite's boorish, crude, unnessecary comments...

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2002, 07:49:12 PM »
Well, Frostbite may be a little...blunt at times, but I don't think he should be kicked out or anything. It's not like he's some kind of rabid flamer.
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 08:37:54 PM »
Hi. I, too, am tired of frostbite's garbage. If he can't say something positive, then he shouldn't say it at all. I already e-mailed the webmaster twice about his behavior, and, if it continues, I will keep e-mailing until he is removed! I realize that everyone has a right to their opinion, but the rules of this group specifically state that there is no flaming in this forum. That means no putting anyone down. I know I said negative things about him, but I was only stating what's true. And what's with that long signature? Seems to me he's making fun of Sept. 11th, a date that's nothing to laugh about. Many people died on that day!!! Anyone who does make fun of it is a big jerk. And don't try to deny it, buster, we've seen pictures of your candle, and the people looking at it as a symbol of hope. We don't need you to add to their misery. Why don't you just keep things to yourself if you don't have anything good to say. People here are trying to make a difference in the world of gaming, and all you want to do is act like Mister I-Know-It-All and put people down for what they think or type. So I suggest you chill or I will keep complaining about you until you are gone! "I didn't do anything." Yeah, right. Tell it to someone who will believe you, because I don't.

"I am the great Wart!"   -Wart, Super Mario Advance
Emperor Wart

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 08:48:01 PM »
I hate to say this, but there's something called the FIRST AMENDMENT in the United States that allows Frostbite to say whatever he wants. Even though I don't agree with it sometimes, he has the right to be as blunt as he wants. And I respect that right.

EDIT: I misspelled a VERY important word.

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!

Edited by - Insane Steve on 7/30/2002 7:50:01 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 09:00:00 PM »
I also stick up for the Bill of Rights, so leave frostbite alone!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2002, 09:20:02 PM »
emperorwart, I've never seen you before today. You're probably just another name of one of the other members. You only have four posts.

And my signature is a quote from the Joker in the comic book "Shadow of the Bat #37: 'The King of Comedy' ". Jerk. I'm a Batman fan, not an anti-hope person.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Edited by - frostbite on 7/30/2002 9:41:24 PM

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2002, 11:50:41 PM »
I don't care less about the bill of rights!! There's no reason to go putting people down just because you think you're better than them. kingbowserkoopa had no problem until frostbite came along. It's people like you who give the human race a bad name. Just stay off the boards if you can't be civil. And don't tempt me to go to the webmaster again, because I will. I'm tired of all you people who think they can do what they want and get away with it. This is ridiculous! I'd like to see you mouth off to someone in front of their face and see how far it gets you. Not far, that's for sure. And I don't care if I'm a new member, I think people who put others down are scum. Anyone who doesn't agree with me is nuts. If this continues. There will be a war. And that's a promise! I will take action!!! This will stop!!! Or I'll report this whole board to someone who will do something about it!  emperorwart
Emperor Wart

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2002, 12:03:23 AM »
Now, frostbite, you know how it feels to be flamed. All of your "friends" are begging us to leave you alone. Well, me and emperorwart will stop, if you stop. We never wanted to cause any trouble in the first place, but you started in with your flaming of the way we typed our messages, content, and so forth. So, if you stop, we stop. End of story. Sound like a plan? If not, well then, we've got problems. We want to stop, but if you don't, well then....we'll see.
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2002, 08:47:47 AM »
I just wanted to know why you used quotation marks, that's all.

Oh, "kingbowserkoopa had no problem until frostbite came along." Yeah, well too bad I was here before him. That statement doesn't make any sense.

-------

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2002, 10:49:15 AM »
all of you **** off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;