Print

Author Topic: Baby Mario, Baby Bowser... who's next?  (Read 3106 times)

« on: July 04, 2000, 06:44:21 PM »
This might sound really lame, but I think Baby Mario is kinda cool.  And who else have we seen... Baby Bowser, Baby Luigi, Baby Yoshi...  I just wonder what Baby Peach, Wario, Donkey Kong would look like.  And Baby Toad?!   Wouldn't he be just a spore?  Hmm...
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2000, 12:47:52 AM »
No!  No! For the love of God, no more baby characters! I hate them. Well, I like them when they stay in their own "in the past" universe. They should not appear in the same game with their adult forms. Unless, of course, it's some kind of time-travel game or whatever.

I do think baby forms of other characters would be cool for more "in the past" games or perhaps a time travel game. Hm...

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2000, 09:25:39 AM »
Keep Baby Mario and other babies where they belong!

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2000, 12:27:28 PM »
I think Baby Waluigi should make an appearance in an upcoming Virtual Boy Advance.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2000, 03:21:32 PM »
Whoo! I'D like to see more babies! They am funny. I like them. I like to play as Baby Mario in MG. When he get's something bad, he cries. Okay...I'll admit it...kindda like me...okay...stop laughing. I-I said stop! STOP! ARRRRGH! ::runs off insanly::

I shall destroy you with my ultimate power and coolness! But first...I DANCE! (Dance is pronounced dunce)~Me.
I shall destroy you with my ultimate power and coolness! But first...I DANCE! (Dance is pronounced dunce)~Me.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2000, 07:55:46 AM »
The only baby character I like is Baby Bowser, he's smarter then the other baby characters. I mean, he could speek clearly in MP1 and 2. I also think that Baby Mario's anoying and Baby Yoshi's stupid. I know he exists, but I've never seen Baby Luigi, so I don't know what he's like. Oh, and there's already a Baby DK, DK Jr. And about Baby Waluigi, don't give anyone any ideas.

Print