Print

Author Topic: Something Interesting...  (Read 5165 times)

Kai

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2002, 02:12:46 PM »
Sey, it's not Jess. It's someone else.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)
-------------------------
-Dude, I Rock! (Medabots)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2002, 02:52:04 PM »
Don't mind me; I'm just pulling this topic out of oblivion.
*Tum de dum...*
Go Moon!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2002, 04:34:27 PM »
I am going into 10th grade, and I was NEVER beat up in 9th grade. See, my class is too happy and full of themselves to even THINK about beating up anyone, see, if someone gets beat up, our class is no longer shallowly happy. I have a few friends (10 or 15 maybe) and 30 something people that call me their friends but I am not sure about... and about 4 enemies. 3 of which are constantly stoned/drunk. Considering my anti-social/anti-optimist views on the world, I am surprised that the 2nd number is that low... then again... *thinks about some members of class*

I got a 58 on my test! *smile, then giggle*

Oops, sorry for tripping you! *Both the tripper and the PERSON TRIPPED begin giggling.*

Then, about 2 days ago at a school function, I saw 2 girls trying to wear the same jacket simotaniously and then fall over in laughter. Then about half the people there went over and started laughing as well. I just stood there, shaking my head, wondering what these people will think when the REAL world smacks them in the face. *evil grin*

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2002, 07:51:36 AM »
Kai, it's not Jess?!?!?
Is it.... DAWN SAUNDERS?!!?
I never thought you would turn gay.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2002, 11:40:56 AM »
Person: Hey, it smells like weed in here.
Me: Yeah, you would know!
Person: What did you say to me?
Me: I said, "Yeah, you would know!". Why do you ask?
<Person leaves>

-------
The Holy Document of Vatican Law can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2002, 12:39:30 PM »
Insane Stve, your class seems a bit like my class, in a warped, twisted way (Some of the girls, anyway.) Everybody else just pretends to like each other but doesn't, or dont like each other and make fun of each other, or like the people who make fun of them. it's a tad confusing, really

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

Kai

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2002, 03:14:10 PM »
Sey, you are such an egatistical pig. You know I don't fancey Dawn, if you must know it's Alex, God **** you!

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)
-------------------------
-Dude, I Rock! (Medabots)

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2002, 09:17:55 PM »
Uh...anyway, you know what's sad? I'm a BAND GEEK! THERE'S your reason for getting beat up! I'm part of my high school's marching band! I'm in with the color guard! No one messes with me or I'll smack 'em with my rifle!

:)
I like cheese!

Print