Print

Author Topic: What is your name, age, etc.?  (Read 3036 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 16, 2002, 06:24:27 PM »
Here's a cute little game. We all introduce ourselves and state our REAL names and ages. That way, we will all finally know each other!

Note: No last names allowed, some people wish to remain anonymous.

My name: Anthony
My age: 17 years old
My gender: Male

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 06:29:02 PM »
You think I'm gonna actually tell you? Ya crazy lumatic, ya mus' be goofy. <-- Popeye

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 06:38:01 PM »
Come on guys, be serious!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 08:28:22 PM »
What if I DO put my last name? Will you sue me or something? Only the people that wish to remain anonymous should remain that way.

Name: Dan Scarpa
Age: 15 years, 27? days, 14 hours, 58 minutes, as of 10:28 PM Eastern.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 08:32:05 PM »
Name: You should be able to figure this out.
Age: The only number 1 less than a perfect square that is also 7,719 less than another perfect square.

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2002, 10:34:33 PM »
Name: Shaun Morton

Whee.

I hate you.

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2002, 12:49:30 PM »
Name: Gwynne

anyone else have the same name as me? I've never met another Gwynne before...but SoCkPuPpEt sounds better :)

-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 08:57:21 PM »
of course my name is brandon

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 10:13:56 PM »
OK.
Name: it isn't George Franklin

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 08:17:43 AM »
Name: Todd D.

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 10:16:28 AM »
Name: Mitch Kennedy
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 04:54:34 PM »
Ok, well...
My name in alphanumeric code if anybody cares to decode it: 13 1 20 20 8 5 23

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2002, 11:15:16 PM »
Oh yeah, and I am about 8 months older than Mr. frostbite Scarpa. Hah.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2002, 07:06:31 AM »
Well first off I have to say something before introducin meself. if anyy ofyou go to Rainbow Resort I am known as Slash Metaknight there. Okay now I iwll introducemyself.

Name: T.J.

Now that I have you all know me. I will tell you I hace realy realy spikey hair I look like trunks. Wel see ya

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print