Print

Author Topic: YAY!!! I got SMS!!!  (Read 6181 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2002, 12:42:21 PM »
Well, I've reserved my import coppy, and will be receiving it shortly after the US release. </bragging>

~Waddle Dedede
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2002, 01:12:05 PM »
you guys are so lucky,i don't even got game cube!T.T

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2002, 03:22:51 PM »
Isn't it funny how Super Mario Sunshine seems ALOT like a 3D version of Super Mario World? And Super Mario 64 was basically a 3D version of Super Mario Bros. 3 (very good thing)!

Anyway, I am not going to reserve my copy for 2 reasons:

1. I have NEVER reserved a copy of a videogame before it's release date.

2. If Super Mario Sunshine sells out (which seems very likely), I will be one of the first people to buy the game cause I'll go to the mall on the exact date of it's launch (well, that's what I'm planning).

Anyway, how can anyone criticize Super Mario Sunshine if many people haven't even played it yet! It will be much better than Super Mario 64 because it has a new feature that has never been used in previous Mario games (the water tank) and it has the return of the cute green dinosaur Yoshi! How can you hate a game that has Yoshi in it (Yoshi's Story is an exception...)!

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2002, 05:43:40 PM »
Let's go back several posts....you paid $70 to reserve it?  So basically you're saying that I was badly ripped off when I purchased Super Mario RPG.  That's right, I bought a USED copy (in brand-new condition) for $72 on Amazon.com!  I'm never buying off that thing again.

Oh, and also, sadly for me, my parents didn't even let me have a GameCube.  No matter how much I pleaded.  See, in my religion, 13 years old is the "coming of age", so I'm an adult now.  That basically means that I'm not supposed to play games anymore, but I still play the old N64.  Now you will understand why I beat Paper Mario 7 times.

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2002, 10:22:57 PM »
Umm... what religion is that?! No offense or anything...
Mario Maniac, Yoshi's Story was good.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2002, 09:53:59 PM »
WAHOOOO!!!!! 2 days till release of SMS and counting!!!!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2002, 10:00:49 PM »
Woo hoo... only 25 hours to August 26th at time of my writing this!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2002, 01:28:06 PM »
only one more day till release of SMS. to be exact its only 9 hrs 31min and 40..39...38...37...36...35 blah blah blah
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2002, 02:12:40 PM »
I get Mario Sunshine in 2 days... AAAAHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! IM GOING INNSSSAAANNNEEEE!!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2002, 03:05:42 PM »
i hav to wait 2 xtra days cuz i reserved it at target they dont get it until 28th!
---------
Im bored

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2002, 03:47:12 PM »
omg....sms comes out the same day as my sisters birthday, which is also the first dday of school for me....not like I care or anything, I have no intentions of getting the game....mainly cuz I didnt bother with getting a gamecube....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2002, 05:10:23 PM »
The intelligence of this man overwhealms me...

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2002, 11:22:33 PM »
Heh
I may have to wait until Wednesday as well... GASP ...at least I get to go play the demo tomorrow... that oughta hold me for a couple days. I've been playing SSBM like mad trying to keep busy... and no, what's a life? I think I may have something like one, outside of Nintendo games... hah

That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2002, 09:16:43 AM »
So did I! But i'm getting it today or tomorrow.

-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again
-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2002, 12:09:46 PM »
*Drrrooooooooolll...* Must...buy...Super Mario Sunshine...I already played the demo at GameStop (formerly called FuncoLand)...it...was...AMAZING!

---

Nintendo is like a religion to me, and Shigeru Miyamoto is the God of it.

A world without Nintendo is a world without videogames.

Congratulation''s Nintendo, for over 25 years of videogame excellence!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print