Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 15583 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2002, 07:08:37 PM »
I'll be Toad, the midget with the voice of a drunken horse! It's come to my attention several things in Mario have that voice...

I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!
I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2002, 09:40:06 PM »
Cool only one more is needed!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2002, 11:04:59 PM »
Let me ask GoombaDoom if he wants to play.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2002, 05:27:22 AM »
Then we can finally start and oh I changed my profile signiture let me know what you guys tink

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2002, 04:18:15 PM »
Now I cant tell if that was a compliment or an insult to the great god of rock but if it was an insult I highly sugest you change it OR ILL BAN YOUR @SS FASTER THAN TOU CAN SAY GODZILLA!!!!! Just warning ya.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2002, 10:58:31 PM »
Um... Godzilla.
1. Sorry pal, but you can't ban anybody.
2. Ozzy Osbourne is utterly evil. (Hmm... that sound familiar...)
3. There is no such thing as a "god of rock."
4. When are we gonna start this thing?
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2002, 05:35:46 AM »
I am not making fun of Ozzy I am just saying at times he looks scary and creepyy alla at once. I ean Michael Jackson is scary now but people respect him. i AM not dissing ozzy I am just making a joke and when are we starting this ting

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2002, 06:32:45 PM »
O.K. first off I forgot to type just kidding at the end of that post. Second by ban I meant everyone is simply to ignore your post and third we start now.
    this is the proloug to the game and even thoughit is really long reading it a a must! If you dont read it ya wont understand the game. This prolouge makes refferences to my massiv fanfic. If I make a reference that you really want to know about contact me at fogen2002@hotmail.com Nobody is to talk out of character in the game. Any questions should also be mailed to me. Now let us begin
    The Mushroom world has been beset by many dangers over the years. Almost all of them have been destroyed thanks to the two mortal defender of TMW. Mario and Luigi, who had arrived in this amazing world by complete accident so many years ago. Tonight they sleep in the bunkbed of thier small (but very nice) house in the Mushroom Highlands. For around three years now they have lived a nice peaceful lif, while Bowser and his minions lie dead under the rubble of The Valley of Bowser. Tonight they sleep, aided slighty by several pints of ale, completely oblivious to the new danger that at this moment is coming ever closer to TMK.
      On the dark tortuerous Necro Plain the Necro wasps worked to thier masters command. I shall not describe the Necro plain for it is to massive and terrible for words. Also it is perpetualy dark and only the masters of the plain can see on it.
     The wasps,at least ten feet in length to the smaller ones, pounded thier sword like stingers into the impervious wall which they themselves wove at the begining of time.
     In the darkness voices rose over the deafening noise. This noise can be described. Imagine yourslef

in a wind tunnel, add to that the agonized screams of billions of things human and inhuman, add to that a billion violins all playing out of tune symphonies of the Necro Plain at pitch that could kill a man instantly.
 Above this sound rose voices. "How much longer?" cried one "Five more minutes." cried another "My disuise mirror shall not last much longer. Soon Lord Saten shall be able to see us agian!" cried yet another "To the Pits of Spit with Lord Satan!" cried the first.
     The Necro Wasps broke through the wall. "Go!" cried one of the voices.
     At this moment things in TMW horribly wrong. Such is to be expected when a rip in the Necro Plain opens in any land. When a rip opens in the Necro Plain great evil always rushes out of it.
     Only a handful of Yoshis in the Dino Islands saw what happened. They only saw it from a far distance however thier eyes are good and much can be seen from the ruins of the Yellow Switch Palace. The entrance to The Valley of Bowser the evil stony entrance in the likeness of Bowsers head rose from the sea. Bowser and all his minions had been ressurected.
     Five figures draped in black landed in the Forrest of Illusion. It was still night in TMW. No moonlight was able to penatrate through the thick trees. The five figures shakely managed to get up on one knee.
     They had not the strength to speak so they sighned to each other. Theyre hands tremmbled weak. One of them sighned that the strongest should climb a tree or fly above them to find a clear path. One of them stood. He was obviously the strongest and shook much less than the rest. He started to climb a tree.
     It was at least two hours until he returned. He shook the others awake and started to sighn something. He was so weak now that he was near fainting. He sighned "Up and to demon no other way" and then he collased.
     The others were stronger now. Four of them slowly spread huge black leathery wings. Their wingspan was ten feet and twenty to one of them. One picked up theyre passed out counterpart and they all took off.
     Once they were above the high trees which took about ten minutes they looked to the west and saw a demonic looking head of stone protruding from the sea. They flew towards it.
     Dawn was just breaking when they entered its mouth and flew down,down down into the darkness.
     Bowser was shocked to find himself out of that awful horrible place of pain and back in his throneroom. His throneroom was really alot nicer than you'd think. It was made of the Vinella Gem. Many read and black and royal purple tapestries decorarted the long room. Also a large wrought iron chandelier hung from a silver chain on the ceiling. A large portrait of bowser hung on the wall. Bowsers throne was at the back of the room it was huge and made of black lava rock. Highly decorated it was, with many different carvings. The carvings were actually of all the Koopa Kings who had reighned before.
     All of Bowsers royal gaurds had the same shocked and amazed look. Bowser sat back in his thhrone pondering what had happened.
     Then the huge wood doors to bowsers throneroom flew open. Five figueres dressed in black made theyre way down the red carpet toward Bowser. The gaurds attacke but any one who advanced upon the strangers found their throats violently slashed as if by some unseen blade. Any weapon they threw burst into flame and crumbled to dust.
     The strangers stopped at the part in the carpet whre a large K was embroidered. They knelt before the Koopa King. There was a long silence before one of them looked up and spoke through his hood "May we advance o most honourable master?"
     Bowser was confused and frightened but he knew that the tone of voice they used was one used by beggers. He hates beggers. "What do you want!?" his voice boomed in a very rude tone. The five looked at each other. They rose and went right up to Bowser.
     "I tried to be nice but you blew it." said one "I am Jaseric." he announced and he took off his hood to show an overall handsome face. His features ere shard and his hair long and very dark red. Redder than blood almost black. His face was white as paper.
     "I am leader of the five of us. I am Nosferatu. As three of the rest." Bowser looked at him confusedly "Errr... youre.... Pinocchio?" Jaseric scowled "Funny. I am Nosferatu the undead, Vampire."
     Bowser had seen a graet many things before but vampires, that was rediculou even for him. "How stupid do you think I am?" he laughed "I now a begger when I see one get out. Vampire geeze thats a good one if youre a vampire than Im Princess peach!" he almost fell out of his throne laughing.
     Jaseric became very angry. He looked at Bowsers left wrist is slit open and blood spurted everywhere. Bowser yelled out in shock and pain and grabbed his wrist. "Listen to me very carefully" Jaseric began "This is Gathenteck he is our scientist" One of the four others took off his hood to reveal a very disgusting face. It was like a vampire bat's with plastic tubes running out of his left nostril, mouth and all through his face and head. Larger tubes from his back and shoulders. They wereball dark red. His black scraggled hair ran just over his shoulders.
     Jaseric continued "his ingenuity saved his life once. The machine that he wears pumps blood from his automatic heart. By all laws he should be dead. That is Mortic." Anotther removed his hood under it was A wolves face. "He is warewolf and no other can match his hunting skills." "That is Scaen he cannot reveal himself. His cloak holds in pure evil he is our sorceror. That is Tamek." the last of the five removed his hood. Under it was a very demonic vry evil face. It looked like a gargoyle for the most part. "He is our beastmaster he also holds power over the Necro Wasps."
     "Now that we are aquainted listen to me very carefully." Bowser held a tight grasp on his wrist trying to hold in the blood that was pooring out. He was to scared to refuse he slowly nodded his head.
     Mario and Luigi were still asleep. It was now 8:00 in TMK. There came a loud banging on the door. It woke Mario but not Luigi (who sleeps like a rock) Mario went over to the door aand...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2002, 12:01:22 AM »
Who is it-a? Wakin'-a me up at-a this hour... oh it's 8:00... well anyway... I'm-a goin' back-a to bed.

--------------------
(Out of character)
Then Ozzy Osbourne said RARERARERAAAA
... that's funny
(Just to clarify what I was saying before, anybody who needlessly and willfully kills living createures is not cool in my book.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2002, 12:14:51 AM »
The toad royal gaurd that Mario completly missed in his slepless trance ran inbetween his knees and stopped in front of him. "Mario wake up...snap out of it...alright you asked for it. The toad took out a firecracker (all gaurds have these for riot control) lit it and threw it to the ground. BANG!!

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2002, 01:38:51 PM »
Hey! What's with all of the racket!?

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2002, 02:54:32 PM »
I just got word that some Yoshis supposedly saw something wierd out at sea. Probably just another volcanic burp but you two are the official defenders of TMK so lets go. I got a Limo waiting.

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2002, 03:50:00 PM »
Ok, let's get going, bro!

NOTE: What I meant by "reserve" is keep one slot open for him. Ok? I'm not really sure who he wants to be, but his username might be "mathman952" (he hasn't joined yet from what I know).

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2002, 05:52:23 PM »
The castle was only a half an hour away and the limo was nice. Mario and Luigi were still a little worried about bringing technology to TMK but at least it wasnt falling into the wrong hands too much. They arrived got out and entered the Highland Palace's ivory doors. They made their way through the many beautiful rooms and halls of the palace. Up the long spiral staircase to Peach's royal chambers. Peach was waiting in her dressing gown sitting at the open window starring out at her sprawling kingdom. Thinking of what Mario had told her that night that the portal closed forever. She turned when the door opened. "Sorry I had to wake you up" she said "Hears the report from The Dino Islands." She handed a large green tropical leaf on it were Yoshi foot prints in different patterns. Mario being fluent in the Yoshi language took it and read. LARGE BOOM IN BIG WATER BOWSER HEAD BACK. It was written in shorthand. Yoshi's have better writing skills than that....  

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2002, 11:30:20 PM »
Yoshi didn't write this... or any of the other Yoshis! Hmm... well, one of the little Yoshis might have written it... What do you think, bro?

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

Print