Print

Author Topic: Relm of Death  (Read 15584 times)

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2002, 01:16:50 PM »
Mario inspecting the castle feels a sharp crack to the back of the head falls to the ground and goes black. CW you a out of it until further notice but continue to read posts to keep yourself informed. You should come back into play shortly.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2002, 07:54:02 PM »
[Okie dokie!]

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2002, 09:23:04 AM »
Yeah then soon I WILL BE IN THE GAME HUZZAH

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2002, 11:38:25 PM »
[Well, let's get this story movin'! It's goin' awful slow right now...]
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2002, 04:11:13 PM »
Well if you people would devote more time here wed be at some action by now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2002, 10:31:27 PM »
[I visit here every day!]

That was a joke.

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2002, 01:23:59 PM »
I do also to see if I am introduced yet

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2002, 01:24:00 PM »
I do also to see if I am introduced yet

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2002, 12:02:35 AM »
Well, one: What happened to MadMario?
And two: I doubt that Wiseman will ever post here again... I mean, he's only posted once.

That was a joke.

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2002, 05:15:08 AM »
True true But what to do about that you know

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2002, 11:49:04 PM »
[If you don't use punctuation, no one will know what you're trying to tell them.]

That was a joke.

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2002, 04:15:15 PM »
[I guess that's my cue. Oh, and sorry, but I couldn't access the Internet for two days]

*Time shifts to normal* Hey! Where did Mario go? Wooster, let's get over to the Castle to see what's going on because that's the most obvious spot since he really likes Princess Toadstool (don't want to sound disrespectful by saying her first name alone)! That reminds me, I had a date with Daisy today! What to do... Hmm, Daisy can wait, this can't! Let's go!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2002, 10:33:26 PM »
[Hmm... what's Daisy's last name, anyway?]

That was a joke.

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2002, 05:49:44 AM »
(good question)

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2002, 05:12:46 PM »
[I don't think Daisy has a last name, but Luigi should call her by her first name anyway, considering she's his girlfriend]

*Goes into the main castle room and is shocked at what he sees: Mario is on the ground out cold [I think Mario was knocked out, so am I right?], Peach is aged to dust and is in a glass flowerpot, Yoshi is on the ground stabbed in the neck (but still consious), and (fortunately) Daisy is trying to help out Yoshi*

Daisy! What happened!?

[I wanted to put the movie in somewhere, if you don't like this idea, ooze, then tell me]

Print