Print

Author Topic: Poeplkes rela names (if you care)  (Read 4364 times)

« on: October 01, 2002, 01:09:21 PM »
I was just wonderin what some of your real names are. I just want first names youdont have to give me middle or lastt (unless you want to) Well my real name Is T.J. Hinman Well see ya

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 04:18:23 PM »
Daniel Benjamin Scarpa.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #3:

Girl: Hey, we''re all calling this guy up and yelling at him. You want to try?
Frostbite: Why would I do that?
Girl: He''s really mean. He calls people crackers.
Frostbite: So? Why should I care?
Girl: You''d want to be called an hors d''oeuvre?
Frostbite: If you think crackers are hors d''oeuvres, you must be poor.
Girl: Ew!

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 04:33:43 PM »
Todd Michel Béigain

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2002, 07:25:34 PM »
Poepkles Rela.
NOT

OK, you can call me M.

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2002, 04:41:03 AM »
I forgot to add my middle name so it is T.J. Joseph Hinman

I look up in the sky while eating my pie to see something that realy caught me eye. It was big and scary a little hairy. No it had no horns it was not the devil it was Ozzy Osbourne and he was on the level. And the first things to come out of his mouth before I ran for my life were RARERARERAAA it was out of site. So lets all run like Hell I repeat run like hell
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2002, 03:21:54 PM »
Wouldn't it just be T. Joseph Hinman, then? I'm assuming the J stands for your middle name.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #3:

Girl: Hey, we`re all calling this guy up and yelling at him. You want to try?
Frostbite: Why would I do that?
Girl: He`s really mean. He calls people crackers.
Frostbite: So? Why should I care?
Girl: You`d want to be called an hors d`oeuvre?
Frostbite: If you think crackers are hors d`oeuvres, you must be poor.
Girl: Ew!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2002, 06:17:34 PM »
 "J" often stands for "Junior" as well. I'm not saying that's the case, but it may be.

As for me, I'm Peter Delaney Ess.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2002, 07:14:32 PM »
drshows

look in other posts here and you will find links to my geocities site with my first name.

i teach physics in california.  i am also currently working on a 3d/2d mario/yoshi/zelda/dk/metroid/ect. game that has aspects of smb1-3,smw,smrpg,&zelda in darkBASIC.

see ya ;>

I fried egg will never hatch a Yoshi!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2002, 09:16:45 PM »
Heidi Caroline Vlach. Heidi's an uncommon enough name that no one else in my school has it and I don't have to bother writing my last name on stuff, which is always nice. ^_^

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2002, 12:05:45 AM »
Well, that's interesting.
Matthew, son of John is my name. (I'm an honorary Klingon.) (Just joking)

That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2002, 05:38:42 AM »
Well umm I guess so but if I had my dads nameI would be a triple 6 because his name is Thomas (6) Joseph (6) Hinman(6) isnt that creepy

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2002, 11:39:10 PM »
I would never have conceived that thought.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/4/2002 10:41:51 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2002, 09:31:10 AM »
Shane Scott Mabee-The First!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 06:13:54 AM »
But umm even though I am not a triple 6 I still consider myself evil

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2002, 11:20:47 AM »
How can somebdy mess up so bad on the title? Switch the o and e, take out the k, and switch the l and a and you get "Peoples real names". I didn't even know what this topic even was at first! I thought "Poeplkes rela" was an odd species on some weird video game!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print