Print

Author Topic: Cant take down the master  (Read 2246 times)

« on: October 28, 2002, 06:49:27 AM »
One dark day in Nintendo land, Wario was sitting having his car fixed when he recieved a letter. The letter read, "Come to Dr. Light's pad if you dare." Wario was, of course, up to the challenge. So he went running to Dr. Light's pad which was in Robot Land. He arrived at the house with a gun in his hand. Then a blue robot stepped out to confront him. Come kill me he said. Wario aimed his gun, ready to fire. Then Mario, for some odd reason, jumped in.

"What's-a goin' on here?" he yelled. "Shut up, Mario. This is none of your concern." Wario said. "Well I am gonna kill you both then." the blue robot said. Then he powered up his cannon. Bam Wario and Mario's heads blew clear off.

"That was too easy," the blue robot said. "Now come on, Mega Man, that was not a fair fight," Dr. Light said. "Well I won, didn't I?" Mega Man said. Then they heard a strange noise come from the ceiling. It was Link, ready to take Mega Man out. Link shredded Mega Man to pieces but then Mega Man regenerated. "You can't kill the master," he said. Then he took Link's sword. He stabbed Link with it. Then Link just went to the ground in pieces.

"Well, he is finished." Mega Man said. Then Sonic jumped in. "I will take ya out," he said. Then Mega Man powered up his cannon again. Sonic dodged it and hit him in the head. Megaman then summoned Bass to help him. Bass chopped off Sonic's head and ate it. Then bass shot Mega Man. "Well, ya can't kill the master," Bass said. Then he went to go shoot some clouds in Dreamland.

Editor's note: You should be so thankful that I proofread this for you.
----CW

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy cow I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/28/2002 11:51:58 PM
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 01:41:00 AM »
1. Mega Man is a good guy.
2. His programming clearly states "Robots are not supposed to hurt Humans."
3. Your story had no point.
4. Bass has faulty logic programming. Everyone knows that.
5. Dr. Light's LAB. LAB. Not pad.
6. Dr. Light lives in a normal city on Earth in the year 20XX, not in "Robot Land."
7. I am the Master of Mega Man-ology.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 08:33:08 AM »
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM IT IS JUST A STORY. I mean realy it is just a dsoory you take it too seriousley I can do what I want with it so back off Yoko Ono

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2002, 12:46:53 AM »
? ? ? ? ?

What's wrong with Yoko?

I was just saying... I never write scientifically* incorrect stories.

*This means not only science, but people and their intentions and such as well.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 06:06:22 AM »
Well yoko ono scares the living hel out of me. But N E way I am back finally

Man people say they wanna try differant foods like oh yeah my gramma comes out of the kitchen and sais hey baby I made you some crum bum boobilay. And I hate now that kids say sticks andstones will break my bones but wwords will damage me. I also hate that people make fun of me and I have to cutgrass the next day I am like holy S&%$ I cant stop cutting the grass GOODNIGHT AMERICA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 11:52:30 PM »
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
That was a joke.

Print