Print

Author Topic: Burger King Kids meal toys  (Read 1972 times)

« on: November 29, 2002, 11:47:37 AM »
I saw an ad in Nintendo power suggesting that their were going to be Mario Toys in there Kids meals from 11/25-12/29. I went there today and they still have Simpson junk. Has anyone out there gone to BK yet and received any Mario toys?

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2002, 11:04:35 PM »
No.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2002, 11:56:05 PM »
Hmm. I was wondering what that ad meant.
...More fast food toys?! Hmm... too bad I don't like Burgers...
And BK's chicken is literally trash...
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 06:35:45 PM »
If you dont like burgers or the food just ask at the register if it is possible to purchase the toys! Or have inside connecions bring them home for a fee!(Thats how I aquired all of the Wendy's toys! He he he he he he he he!) of course if you have a pet you could feed it to a dog or cat! Fancy meal for them!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 06:37:57 PM »
If you dont like burgers or the food just ask at the register if it is possible to purchase the toys! Or have inside connecions bring them home for a fee!(Thats how I aquired all of the Wendy's toys! He he he he he he he he!) of course if you have a pet you could feed it to a dog or cat! Fancy meal for them!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 09:41:12 PM »
I usually buy one small food item and a bunch of toys. That's what I did for the Dairy Queen Digimon toys. :D They usually only make you buy food with the toy for really popular toys like the McDonalds Beanie Babies.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2002, 10:22:09 PM »
Yeah...
Anyway, I wonder what "You, my friend, could be golden" means anyway. It's all too mysterious for me.

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Print